Sports betting hasn’t made its way to New York the way it has other states, so consider the following for entertainment purposes only. With the start of another NFL season just days away, it’s a popular time for people to get their prop bets in for the year. With that in mind, The Buffalo News has come up with 17 wagers for fans to consider. To help you make an informed decision, The News has teamed up with Joel Staniszewski. He’s a St. Joe’s and Buffalo State graduate who has lived in Las Vegas for more than 10 years and worked as an oddsmaker, handicapper and casino analyst. In consultation with Staniszewski, 17 different bets – one for each week of the regular season (or, as Joel suggested, one for each year of the recently ended playoff drought) – have been formed from statistical data and betting trends. Staniszewski has shared his insight on his favorite team, while I’ll add my own take. Feel free to make your own wagers (imagined or otherwise), as well. 1. Over/under 6.5 wins. Joel’s bet: The over/ under line in books around town is 6 and it’s getting hammered on the under. I don’t… Read full this story
- How You Can Win Big Money With Sports Betting: SMU vs. UAB
- How To Make Money From Free Bets
- Football Betting Systems - A New Season Approaches
- How To Make Big Money With Sports Betting: Fresno St. vs Boise St.
- Sports Betting Tips - How to Bet Props
- Online Sports Betting Secrets: Making Money From The Weather
- Sports Betting Analysis: Colts over Broncos and Bears over 49ers
- Some Great Tips on How to Save Money Part 1
- One-Roll Craps Bets: Wagers That Are Truly - Well You Know
- Football Betting - 3 Bets To Avoid This Coming Football Season
Show me the money: 17 prop bets to consider for the 2018 Bills season have 295 words, post on buffalonews.com at September 3, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.