Oh man, this is a good one. The whole season I’ve been reluctant to go above an “A-,” my standard “this is terrific, but I’m not completely convinced” grade I use when I’m hedging my bets. But I’m going all out “A” on this one. Objectively, I’ll try and explain why, but it’s probably best to be up front right here: I could totally see making a case for a full “A” on an earlier episode, because the difference between the grades is so thin as to be nearly transparent. There are lots of reasons why “The Forecast Manufacturer” worked for me, but as to why this one worked just that much better than, say, last week’s episode? I’m not entirely sure. Here’s a peak behind the curtain, folks: almost a decade in and I’m still making it up as I go. But let’s not let my lack of critical rigor distract from the fact that this is, again, a good one. This week’s episode finds New York buried in snow from a blizzard—an unnatural blizzard, created by a weather machine stolen from the Guild of Calamitous Intent. The OSI sends Team Venture to take care of the machine, while… Read full this story
- Thief review
- Disney Plus content for the UK revealed: The full list of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel movies and TV shows available to watch so far
- Caught snapping
- Loose Women star Nadia Sawalha shares bad news with fans after falling ill during lockdown
- Declan Donnelly and wife Ali Astall join Christine and Frank Lampard as stars clap for carers in weekly salute to the NHS, police and key workers helping to fight COVID-19
- 'I've gone SO red!' Gok Wan is left mortified as Phillip Schofield reveals the stylist had a 'cheeky' dream about him surrounded by mushrooms
- Summer is not completely canceled. Here are 100 things we can do with or without kids.
- George Floyd's heartbreaking cry for 'Mama' hits home
- Joni Mitchell: where to start in her back catalogue
presents: The lawn dart, the bear, and the wardrobe have 343 words, post on tv.avclub.com at September 30, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.