Love, Death & Robots will be helmed by Tim Miller and David Fincher, the streaming platform announced. The stories, which are aimed at an adult audience will span genres such as science fiction, comedy, fantasy and horror, and feature dark humour and characters including sentient dairy products, werewolf soldiers and garbage monsters. Tim Miller (Deadpool) and David Fincher (Fight Club, Gone Girl, The Social Network) will helm the project. Each of the 18 episodes will be five to 15 minutes in length. Styles will vary from traditional 2D to photo-real 3D CGI. Read also: Netflix will have 15 new series from Asia in 2019 Fincher and Miller will executive produce, along with Jennifer Miller and Josh Donen. Fincher has previously collaborated with Netflix on House of Cards and Mindhunter. Miller wrapped production on the as-yet untitled upcoming Terminator sequel in November 2018, and is next set to direct an adaptation of the cyberpunk novel Neuroromancer. Netflix’s current crop of animated offerings include BoJack Horseman, Disjointed and Big Mouth. An animated adaptation of Carmen Sandiego is also set to debut on the platform on January 18.
- Netflix announces release date for its 'Carmen Sandiego' reboot starring Gina Rodriguez and Fill Wolfhard
- Netflix announces air date for Limerick filmed sci-fi series
- Netflix casts Joe’s new love interest in You season two – and fans will recognise Victoria Pedretti from Haunting Of Hill House
- Netflix’s You had a totally different ending in the book – as Joe MURDERED his ex Candace
- Watch: Netflix drops first trailer for Black Mirror film Bandersnatch
- Robert Sheehan series among new titles coming to Netflix in February
- Netflix teases Black Mirror movie 'Bandersnatch'
- Shock twist as Black Mirror's new Netflix trailer drops
- Opinion: Why is Netflix bombarding us all with a cascade of dystopian terror and brutal murder?
- Ted Bundy Netflix documentary: Who was the serial killer?
Netflix announces its first animation anthology series have 296 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.