Katie Price has long thought that her ex husbands are plotting against her.
But now the paranoid star has become convinced that they are “spying” on her.
“She gets convinced that someone is following her when she’s out – maybe a private detective out to gather dirt on her – and is constantly checking to see who may be around her,” a source told the Sun .
“She’s become convinced that friends are feeding information to her exes and has cut off some friendships and deleted people from her private social media.”
Earlier this month, Katie launched a blistering attack on ex-husbands Peter Andre and Kieran Hayler, accusing them of ‘trying to destroy her’.
The row exploded after she missed her children’s first day at school due to holidaying in Mallorca with new toyboy Alex Adderson, 25.
It had been alleged that mum-of-five Katie didn’t call daughter Princess, 11, and son Junior, 13, the children she shares with Peter, 45.
Taking to social media to hit back she wrote: “I wish my two ex husbands would stop being pals and trying to both destroy me in every way and now using the children, it’s sad cruel and pathetic LEAVE ME ALONE.”
The source continued: “She’d make everyone do a lie detector test if she could, to find out who is loyal.
“She’s even suspicious of helicopters flying over her house.
“Katie’s always gone with her gut feelings about men in the past, and now she’s convinced her exes are plotting against her.”
Mirror Online has contacted Katie, Kieran and Peter’s respective representatives for comment.
In July Katie admitted she was on anti-depressants to help her struggling mental health.
Speaking about how she hit rock bottom during her divorce from Kieran and the difficult process of filming it for her reality series, Katie explained: “There were days I’d wake up and didn’t want to get out of bed.
“Kieran made me feel like that. I would think, “What have I got to get up for?”
‘Yeah I was depressed and mentally abused and it was so difficult [to film] this show. ‘You can see in my eyes I’m sad.’”
Despite being one of Britain’s most famous stars, Katie’s ex Kris Boyson told The Mirror that Katie has a tiny social circle and “can’t trust anyone”.
He says: “She has a lot of famous friends but her close friends aren’t famous.
“She likes to keep herself to herself. But then when she goes out she likes to talk to everyone.
“Her and Kerry Katona talk all the time, but they never see each other.
“At one party Kerry came up to me and was like ‘I’ve heard all about you.”
“But she hasn’t got many real friends, her social circle is so small, she can’t trust anyone. She is quite paranoid, and I don’t blame her. Everyone slates her.”
- Katie Price 'furious' with ex-husband Kieran Hayler
- Spy used AI-generated face to connect with targets, experts find
- Emily Andre experiences working mum guilt
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump to up the ante on asylum rules
- Kate Hudson celebrates 40th birthday with first snap of her brood together
- Marty Tirrell's rise, fall: From radio pioneer to alleged scam artist
- Popular Midwest sports personality emerges as alleged scam artist
- 2019 Indiana General Assembly: Here's where notable bills stood at the end of this session.
- Indiana budget passes: 7 big issues lawmakers faced in session's final days
- The Last Jewish Gangster
- Secret Agent Schmuck
- Summer movie preview: List of summer movies
- Here’s what’s playing at the movies this summer
- Crowdsourcing Justice
- Ranked! The 21st century’s best songs of the summer
- Movie Review: Annabelle Comes Home
- Trump seizes back the spotlight with Kim Jong Un cliffhanger
- Our big guide to summer movies 2019
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Biden lieutenant hits the Hill to talk 2020
Katie Price convinced ex husbands are 'spying' on her through pals have 660 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.