Reading the joint statement of Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) participant nations meeting, EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Federica Mogherini said the group of five nations confirmed their commitment to the deal, and stressed the importance of developing a payment mechanism to let trade with Iran continue in the face of reimposed US sanctions.
The participants — UK, China, France, Germany, Russia and Iran — also confirmed the importance of protection of companies that conduct bysiness with Tehran.
“EU member states will set up a legal entity to facilitate legitimate transactions with Iran, which would allow European companies work with Iran according to European laws. It will also be open to other participants,” she added.
She stressed that the decision to set up the special purpose vehicle is already made.
- Trump’s fanned the flames in Iran, now the fire risks getting out of control
- Xi urges joint efforts to open up new prospects for Asian security, development
- Xi, Macron agree to forge more solid, stable, vibrant China-France partnership
- The Podemos revolution: how a small group of radical academics changed European politics
- Huawei expects no relief from US sanctions but is confident
- Middle East- potential market for Vietnamese seafood
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- Inside China's audacious global propaganda campaign
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- The Cybersecurity 202: Trump's ZTE reversal flouts warnings from top national security officials
- Xinhua Headlines: Chinese brands quicken pace to go global
- REVEALED: Pedophile and Republican fundraiser plotted to make millions out of access to Trump - by charging Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi for turning president against rival Qatar
- Feature: Pakistani mango farmers count on China-ties for rosy future
- How esports, gambling, and sports betting are converging
- DealBook Briefing: Trump Gives Huawei a Breather. Sort of.
- Edited Transcript of KNL earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 2:00pm GMT
- On Facebook’s 15th birthday, we should be talking about its size
- Blockchain marches steadily into global financial transaction networks
- NA Chairwoman holds talks with Chinese National People’s Congress leader
JCPOA Participants Agree to Develop Payment Channels to Facilitate Iran's Export have 325 words, post on sputniknews.com at September 24, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.