The nation is headed towards another general election in 2019 but before that, some states are going for poll in few months. The election commission should monitor the foul language used during this course of time and should be given total freedom to exercise their power for stopping it. We are talking of becoming the economic powerhouse in the coming years and even taking over China for that matter. Are we living in an elusive world? As the days are passing by one after other issues over caste, SC-ST act, defence deals, surgical strikes, bank defaulters, public distribution system have come to the light. The HRD ministry has passed a circulation to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the surgical strike. The ministry should focus on their election manifesto of providing better road infrastructure, law & order and creating a more industrial friendly environment for job creation even though at block levels. The success of which will promote growth and bring joy to the people of the country. Meanwhile, Pakistan is undergoing a major economic crisis. The new political set up in Pakistan is making efforts to cope with the economic issues of the country. Pakistan has also found itself caught… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson urges voters to back his 'oven-ready' Brexit deal as he kicks off the 2019 general election campaign with a MASSIVE 17 point poll lead over Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party
- 'Boris doesn't NEED Nigel': Allies dismiss talk of Brexit general election pact with Farage as former Tory rival Matt Hancock backs him - and even Gove says he 'has what it takes' to be PM
- DualShockers' Best Waifu + Best Husbando 2017 General Election: Vote for Your Favorite!
- Mod News: General Election
- Indian Premier League 2019 To Be Held In India, Tournament To Begin On March 23
- Conservatives expected to get hammering in local elections
- Labour lays out plans for social care reform ahead of local elections
- Local elections 2019: where are the key battlegrounds?
- Election Commission defers decision on Botswana’s EVM Plea
- Best Football Manager 2019 Hidden Gems You Can Get Under £1M
Hidden unrest will reflect in 2019 general elections have 345 words, post on blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.