FILE – In this Nov. 5, 1971 file photo, actress Dinah Shore and Burt Reynolds appear together in Los Angeles. Reynolds, who starred in films including “Deliverance,” “Boogie Nights,” and the “Smokey and the Bandit” films, died at age 82, according to his agent. (AP Photo/Harold Filan, File) His death was confirmed Thursday by his agent Todd Eisner. In a statement, his niece, Nancy Lee Hess, called his death “totally unexpected,” although she acknowledged he had health issues. “He was tough. Anyone who breaks their tail bone on a river and finishes the movie is tough. And that’s who he was. My uncle was looking forward to working with Quentin Tarantino, and the amazing cast that was assembled,” she said, referring to the upcoming film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” with Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. Hess noted her uncle’s kindness and generosity, and thanked “all of his amazing fans who have always supported and cheered him on, through all of the hills and valleys of his life and career.” The mustachioed, smirking Reynolds inspired a wide range of responses over his long, erratic career: critical acclaim and critical scorn, popular success and box office bombs. Reynolds made scores… Read full this story
- Cancelled Star Wars TV Show Told Emperor Palpatine's Origin Story
- AMC to rethink filming 'The Walking Dead' in Georgia if abortion law takes effect
- ‘Walking Dead’ Stuntman John Bernecker Dies From Injuries In On-Set Fall
- Margot Robbie goes for retro glamour in plunging white gown alongside co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt at Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood's LA premiere
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker shares character posters that include Rey, C-3PO, Chewbacca and even Keri Russell's Zorii Bliss
- Stand by these: The best and weirdest Stephen King films, miniseries, and TV shows
- 'A brilliantly crafted, intelligent blockbuster': Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the best by a distance, writes Brian Viner
- SPECTRE channels James Bond history with macabre parade as Daniel Craig continues filming in Mexico
- The 30 best films about music, chosen by musicians
- Teen Mom turned porn star Farrah Abraham takes selfie with Jeff Bezos at Emmys as she tells $110 billion Amazon CEO: 'Let's do a deal for my biopic!'
Burt Reynolds, star of film, TV and tabloids, dead at 82You may also be interested in... have 362 words, post on www.witf.org at September 5, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.