By Mark Gurman and Debby Wu Apple Inc. is not only doubling down on the iPhone X, it’s tripling down. The world’s most valuable company plans to launch three new phones soon that keep the edge-to-edge screen design of last year’s flagship, according to people familiar with the matter. The devices will boast a wider range of prices, features and sizes to increase their appeal, said the people, who asked not to be identified discussing unannounced products. 5 Things To Expect At The Apple Event of 6NextPrevPlay SlideshowThe Big Day Is Here12 Sep, 2018Cupertino-based tech giant, Apple’s mega September event is here and we are expecting to hear a lot about the company’s most-loved product, the iPhone. It is expected to come with a radical redesign in the form of last year’s iPhone X. However, Apple is not just about the iPhone, there is an entire ecosystem of products, ranging from the Apple Watch, iPad, other accessories and services. Therefore, expect plenty of news about the Apple Watch, AirPods, and maybe the AirPower charging pad. That’s in addition to all the new software that was announced at WWDC earlier this year.NextNew iPhones12 Sep, 2018An updated version of the iPhone XS,… Read full this story
- Apple's budget iPhone could face delay due to coronavirus
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. Apple iPhone 11 Pro: The best of the best
- Cheapest iPhone X deal – this amazing offer costs you just £38 per month
- iPhone 12 release date, leaks, rumors and what we're expecting
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Get Plus or go Max?
- iPhone 11 line-up is done: Now, Apple may unveil a 16-inch MacBook Pro with scissor keyboard
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: Which should you buy?
- The 2019 iPhone 11: Here’s everything we know
- What does Apple have up its sleeve in 2020?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max: How the two high-end smartphones compare
Apple may unveil largest-ever iPhone with crisper OLED screen and major software upgrade have 315 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 12, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.