The audience cheers yes as Ricardo Glencasa flounces into the room in a pink, flouncy dress. Every weekend, hundreds of people flock to a bar in District 1 in Saigon and enjoy performances by Drag Queens. When the applause fades in the glimmering light, Ricardo cannot hide the delight of an artist loved by his fans. In Vietnam since 2017, Ricardo works as an English teacher. He goes to class in formal vests and pants. But as the night falls, he dons gorgeous gowns, make-up and wigs to become a drag queen, theater slang for men dressed as women. Most drag queens are homosexual men, but many women and heterosexual people also use drag to unlease their creativity. “I was bullied by my friends during childhood, and as an adult, I was discriminated against by society for my difference. This is also what my family forbid me to do. But now on stage, I am loved for my own difference,” Ricardo told VnExpress. Got caught early He has not forgotten the terrifying moments he experienced as he watched TV with his dad and listened to jokes about gay people on the news. He was frightened that his father might know… Read full this story
- Sanctity of Marriage; Between a Man and a Woman
- How Did Three Days and Three Nights Become Good Friday Afternoon to Sunday Morning?
- Affiliate Revenue - If You Understand How A Man Woos A Woman, You Can Be A Super Affiliate
- How To Get A Good Man - Good Husband Material
- The Romantic Man
- Relationship Advice For Valentines Day
- How To Treat Your Man Like A Man
- What Kind of Gift for Valentine's Day?
- Is He a Good Man or a Jerk?
- Wonder Woman (DVD) Review
A dignified man during the day, flamboyant woman at night have 282 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.