PAUL Ince is a former England player and football manager.
Here’s the lowdown on The Guv’nor.
Who is Paul Ince?
Paul Emerson Carlyle Ince was born in Ilford, East London in 1967.
He grew up as a West Ham fan and was spotted playing, aged 12, by then Irons manager John Lyall around the time the club was in the Second Division.
Around that time they had achieved a surprise FA Cup final victory over Arsenal.
He signed for the Hammers as a trainee, aged 14 in 1984 and made his debut as a midfielder two years later in 1986 against Manchester United.
In 1989 he made a controversial move to Manchester United where he stayed until 1995.
While at United, Ince won two Premier League title medals as well as two FA Cup winner’s medals and one winner’s medal in the European Cup Winners’ Cup and Football League Cup.
He then moved to Inter Milan for two years before returning to England to play for Liverpool in 1997.
In the summer of 1999, however, Liverpool coach Gérard Houllier put Ince on the transfer list and the 31-year-old signed for Middlesbrough for £1 million.
He played there for three seasons before moving on to Wolves in 2002 and staying with them for four seasons.
In 2006 he made three appearances for Swindon Town as a player-coach.
During his managerial career he has managed Swindon, Macclesfield, Milton Keynes, Blackburn, Notts County and Blackpool.
In his international career he made 53 appearances for England accompanying them to two European Tournaments and a World Cup.
He also made history as the first black man to captain the three lions.
How many children does he have and who is his wife?
Paul Ince has three children with his wife Claire.
His eldest son Tom is professional footballer who plays for Stoke City.
He has another son named Daniel.
Daughter Ria is set to appear in the new Channel 4 show Born famous.
How is he related to Rochelle Humes?
Paul Ince is singer Rochelle Humes’s uncle.
He helped raise the former Saturdays star after her parents divorced when she was three.
Rochelle’s husband Marvin revealed Paul had been “like a dad” to his wife.
He said “I have total respect for him and Rochelle.
“He’s had a quiet word with me. He’s a big guy – you wouldn’t mess with him.”
- How many children does Rochelle Humes have?
- Everything You Need to Know About 'How I Met Your Mother'
- How Paddy McGuinness lost 1.5 stone ahead of Comic Relief
- The Seedy Side of Sainthood: Was John Paul II Canonized Too Fast?
- ‘I gulp back feelings of regret’: how I found my long-lost sibling
- Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and Aldi forced to deny claims they are banning children
- The Curious Decline of Paul Mooney
- Paul Ryan: firebrand from Wisconsin has built reputation on fiscal frugality
- Former Ipswich mayor Paul Pisasale sentenced to two years in jail for extortion
- Vin Diesel Wishes Paul Walker’s Daughter Meadow a Happy 21st Birthday: 'Love You Kid'
- Milking it: Just 1% of Western children are allergic to dairy – despite 14% of parents claiming their infants can't tolerate cow's milk
- How Wales is being hit harder by coronavirus than anywhere else in the UK: Figures show it's had almost TWICE as many cases per capita as Scotland and Northern Ireland (and even more than England)
- Former Ipswich mayor Paul Pisasale pleads not guilty to extortion
- Paul Pogba Always Welcome At Barcelona, Says Luis Suarez
- Education Secretary Gavin Williamson fears keeping schools shut until May half-term could cause issues for children's learning because of lack of interaction with their teachers
- Barack Obama: How he became the first black US president
- Opinion | 'How's life?' No, GDP doesn't answer this question
- A’s mailbag: How would starting an abbreviated season in Arizona work?
- Dramatic moment three children are rushed from a coronavirus quarantine hotel and taken to hospital 'for COVID-19 treatment' - as the first group of returned travellers end their 14-day forced lockdown and return home
- Radio 4 listeners are left in tears by wife's account of saying goodbye to her husband, 58, with COVID-19 and their children's vows to make him proud as he clings to life with 'zero chance of survival' after 12 days on a ventilator
Who is Paul Ince, how many children does he have, and how’s he related to Rochelle Humes? have 731 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 9, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.