VERSAILLES is enjoying a thrilling and steamy series three, as the show nears its end. The series, set from 1667 onwards, follows King Louis XIV – France’s most notorious womanising, war-mongering monarch – as he struggles to hold his court together. Here’s everything you need to know about when it’s on and who’s in the cast… When is Versailles series three on BBC Two? Versailles continues tonight (Monday, August 6, 2018) on BBC Two at 9pm. You can also catch up with each episode afterwards on the BBC iPlayer. Series three is made up of ten episodes in total and star Alexander Vlahos confirmed on Twitter that it would be the final season. Who’s in the new series of Versailles? British actor George Blagden , 28, plays the king himself, alongside a host of talented British and French performers. Alexander Vlahos plays Louis’ effeminate brother, who has been brought up to understand he will never be able to rival the king. Meanwhile, Evan Williams plays Chevalier , Stuart Bowmen plays Bontemps , Anna Brewster plans Montespan and Tygh Runyan portrays Fabien Marchal . Suffolk-born George admits when he was first told how many sex scenes he had to do he was "utterly… Read full this story
- RANKED: Every actor who’s played Batman, from best to worst
- Star Wars original cast looked 'a little melted' for Episode VII – Carrie Fisher
- Philippines, cast your votes!
- Sandra Bullock on geeks, gravity and George’s voice
- ‘On The Job’ now a mini-series
- THEN AND NOW: The cast of Titanic 20 years after it premiered
- "Jesus Is The Son Of Allah" Banners And Church Firebomb Attack. Who Is Responsible?
- What show did you quit watching after a character you loved was killed off?
- I’m a huge ‘Mass Effect’ fan — the new game is the worst in the series
- Of waiting and over analyzing (Love Series, Episode 2)
What time is Versailles series three on BBC Two tonight, who’s in the cast with George Blagden and what’s it about? have 304 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 6, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.