Strictly Come Dancing is one of the BBC’s biggest shows so it’s not that surprising that winning it gets your a fair amount of cash. But while the winner of the BBC’s primetime show earns a hefty fee, the same can’t be said for every contestant taking part. How much are the Strictly Come Dancing contestants paid? Each celebrity who signs up for the talent show is given a standard £25,000 amount. If they manage stay in until the end of October, they then receive an extra £15,000, taking their total to £40,000. The stars who then manage to make it to the quarter finals get an extra £20,000 on top of that. The Strictly Winner will receive a fee of £100,000. Anyone who signs up to the live tour – which takes place in the Spring – can also be in for making some more cash on top of their show fee. The Times revealed that the exact amount the star’s are paid was allowed to be kept secret after the new BBC Chairman Sir David Clementi backed keeping the “pay loophole”. The BBC had to disclose the salaries of its highest earners earlier this year, but fewer stars… Read full this story
- Exclusive: Strictly Come Dancing star Melvin Odoom on his dance partner and fellow contestants
- Strictly Come Dancing 2016: eleventh celebrity contestant revealed!
- Remember when Strictly Come Dancing looked like this? It's a far cry from the glamorous show we know and love today
- Caprice Bourret to compete in Dancing On Ice after Strictly Come Dancing snub
- Melvin Odoom and Janette Manrara first couple to exit Strictly Come Dancing
- Judge Rinder is the 12th Strictly Come Dancing contestant
- Strictly Come Dancing: Celebs reveal their biggest fears for Halloween
- Strictly Come Dancing star Kevin Clifton and sister Joanne star in new musical
- Greg Rutherfood and Ore Oduba lead Strictly Come Dancing scores
- Strictly Come Dancing cast left stranded at Manchester airport as tour bus fails to show
What does the Strictly Come Dancing winner get? What the contestants, judges and dancers all get paid have 326 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 21, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.