PUBLISHED: 15:57 18 August 2018 | UPDATED: 15:57 18 August 2018 Katy Sandalls Police are appealing for witnesses Picture: ARCHANT Essex Police are appealing for witnesses after a 19-year-old man was robbed on the junction of Meadow Way and Jasmine Way in Jaywick. The incident happened between 11pm on Thursday August 16 and 12am on Friday August 17.The teenager was approached from behind by two men who demanded he hand over his wallet, keys and phone and pulled out a knife. Descriptions have been released of the two men. One of the suspects is described as being white, in his late teens, between 5ft 9ins and 5ft 10 ins tall and of a skinny build. He had a tattoo of a clock on his right hand and wore a dark hoody. The other man is also white, in his late teens and wore a dark Adidas hoody and grey trousers. Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call Clacton CID on 101 quoting crime reference 42/118730/18 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Private school pupil, 17, 'was murdered by friend in botched attempt to rob a drug dealer of £45 worth of cannabis'
- Chandigarh: Fruit seller robbed of Rs 8,000, phone in Sector 54
- Neighbor of Georgia homeowner who shot dead THREE teenage boys in a 'stand your ground' case reveals the man is a 'quiet, hardworking truck driver' - and says one boy died in his arms
- Epic moment ex-policeman pins down teenage thief during dramatic citizen's arrest after the boy 'robbed an Uber Eats driver'
- Rob Kardashian's weight loss WOWs fans – see photos
- Rob Kardashian Shows off Incredible Weight Loss While out With Sister Kim
- Teenage stalker 'threatened to rape Sarah Palin's daughter'
- Madison Keys's fairytale run at Melbourne Park ends...
- Trackpants and police checks: Inside the VERY low-key wedding of Salim Mehajer's sister Aisha after celebrations were marred by the shooting of John Ibrahim’s bodyguard at the venue just hours before
- How to Set up Apple Pay and Google Wallet on Your Phone
Teenager robbed of wallet and keys in Jaywick have 325 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at August 18, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.