As it gets ready to return to our screen with two new faces, Tattoo Fixers is keen to have some Geordies on. The hit E4 show is now taking applications for a brand new series that will start filming this autumn. Participants will have the chance to have their disaster inks transformed into works of art by four top tattoo artists in the UK including brothers Pash and Uzzi who will be joining Sketch, Alice and receptionist Paisley, as they tackle and transform the country’s most shocking, outrageous and embarrassing tattoos. Pash, 30 and Uzzi 27 from Plymouth have been tattooing for 13 and six years respectively and specialise in realism. So far, their careers have taken them from London, to Mozambique and now back to Plymouth where they have their own studio – White Room Tattoo which has been open for 18 months. If you’ve got a tattoo that you massively regret – maybe after too many shots on a holiday to Magaluf or perhaps one carrying the name of an ex – this could be your chance to get it fixed. The show also wants to hear from from people who are planning on getting a new tattoo…. Read full this story
- He's back, ladies! Aidan Turner gets into character as the brooding Poldark on the set of new series of hit period drama
- BBC's Poldark to return for a new series
- Kriti Sanon Shares Sneak Peek Of Her New Tattoo, Hints ‘Start Of Something New’
- Judge Judy says she's ending syndicated CBS show after 25 YEARS to begin new series called Judy Justice... as TV court stalwart with $47M salary said network sought to play more reruns of her show
- WATCH: Chip and Joanna Gaines Share a First Look at Their New TV Network Teaser: 'We Can’t Wait'
- The Internet Reacts To 'Fairy Tail' Creator's New Series, 'Eden's Zero'
- Joss Whedon's 'Angel' Makes Surprise Return in New Series
- Sam Faiers looks effortlessly chic in a white leather dress as sister Billie stuns in a pink floral shirt gown as they promote new series of Mummy Diaries
- 'Fairy Tail' Creator Reveals First Look At New Series
- Dracula: First Trailer From Sherlock Creators' New Series Revealed
Tattoo Fixers is looking for Geordies! How to apply for new series have 362 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.