Stars fall, go boom Whether it’s a broken arm, leg or just a toe, these A-listers have established they are far from invincible. http://www.foxnews.com/”>Fox News http://www.foxnews.com/ Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson trips on her towering stilettos while attempting to get lunch in New York City. (Splash) jessica-simpson Victoria’s Secret model Ming Xi (Shutterstock) victoria’s-secret-model-ming-xi Daniel Day Lewis Daniel Day Lewis winced in pain as he held his broken arm following a motorbike accident. This is the first time the actor has been seen in public since he announced he was retiring from acting in June. (Splash) daniel-day-lewis Billy Crystal Billy Crystal confessed that he had to miss an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” after he sneezed so hard that he tore a muscle in his rib. “It’s not an injury that you want to brag about,” he told the late night host one month later. “I didn’t rescue a woman out of a burning car.” (Reuters) billy-crystal Ryan Phillippe (Instagram) ryan-phillippe Jeremy Renner Jeremy Renner broke his arms and fractured his right elbow and his left wrist while filming a stunt for “Avengers: Infinity War.” The actor said of his injuries during a press conference reported by Variety, “That’s how it… Read full this story
- Will surging bond markets fall to a dotcom-style bust?
- Wales' slow-burn star Josh Adams takes the long road to success
- The different faces of the women's rugby boom
- ‘Incredible pride’ at zoo’s baby boom
- Ireland’s unequal tech boom
- Cassius star Philippe Zdar dies after fall from Paris building
- Electro star Zdar of French Cassius duo dies in window fall
- Electro star Philippe Zdar dies in fall from from Paris window
- Alarm at New Zealand's falling schoolboy rugby numbers
- The Rise and Fall of an FSB-Run Money Laundering Empire
Stars fall, go boom have 301 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.