The Defense Forces asked those who might find the missile or its parts to report the location to the authorities.
Spanish fighter jets are deployed in the Baltics for the regional NATO Air Policing mission and are stationed at the Siauliai air base in Lithuania. The operation began in 2004. NATO members participate in the mission on a rotational basis.
- NATO Jet Accidentally Fires Missile During Baltic Practice
- NATO fighter jet loses secret missile near Russian border
- Fighter jets, rocket fire return to Aleppo after short-lived ceasefire: 'They are going to kill us all'
- Iran Reveals Newest Fighter Jet in Defiance of U.S. Sanctions
- Iran's New Fighter Jet Is a Copy of a U.S. Plane From the 1960s, Military Experts Say
- Are we giving fighter jets to a friend or foe?
- Russia Parades Hypersonic Missiles, Futuristic Exoskeletons, New Fighter Jets and Tanks
- Iran Unveils New Fighter Jet To Make Its Military 'Ready To Fight' The U.S.
- Serbia takes delivery of 2 Russian fighter jets
- New F-35A fighter jet gets a new powerful bomb