Northants have announced that South African all-rounder Rory Kleinveldt has left the club. The 35-year-old has been a key figure at the County Ground since signing for the club in 2015, but it has been confirmed he will not be returning next summer.Kleinveldt’s current contract expires today, and he will return to South Africa, bringing to an end a successful four-year stint at Wantage Road.The all-rounder, who represented South Africa in all three formats of the sport, was a key performer with both bat and ball, playing in two T20 Finals for the club, including the winning team of 2016.“I can honestly say it’s been a great few years for me here,” said Kleinveldt.“I’m leaving with some amazing memories and wish the lads all the best for the future.”County head coach David Ripley paid tribute to the player, and said: “Rory has been a strong character in the dressing room and has never taken a backward step.“He’s a fine competitor with bat or ball and I’ve really enjoyed having him around. “He’s been great for me personally, great for the dressing room and he’s been a good player for us.”The highlight of Kleinveldt’s stay at the club was the successful… Read full this story
- EA executive Patrick Söderlund announces departure
- Buzzfeed UK staff announce departures from news website weeks after cuts to workforce revealed
- Possible Mass Exodus Brewing At Gilead As Another Top Official Announces Departure
- TF Sport announce GT4 driver line-up for 2019 British GT
- 2013 Buick Encore pricing announced
- The Best RPG Game Announcements Of 2018 To Be Excited About
- Upstart Rory Stewart takes on UK Tory favorite Boris Johnson
- Sunday's NFL: Broncos cut former first-rounder Paxton Lynch
- Rory Lancman Wants To Reform The Queens DA's Office, 'The Land That Time Forgot'
- Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff to replace Matt LeBlanc and Rory Reid on "Top Gear"
Northants announce departure of all-rounder Rory Kleinveldt have 320 words, post on www.northamptonchron.co.uk at August 31, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.