Mercedes-Benz is out with a third generation of the CLS but now the nameplate faces some internal competition in the form of the AMG GT 4-Door Coupe. Will it be overshadowed or can it stand on its own? Find out in our first drive review.
BMW will add a full-size SUV with third-row seats to its lineup later this year. Patent drawings that surfaced recently show us what to expect, and judging by them the design doesn’t stray far from a concept that BMW showed us last year.
It’s hard to believe but Hennessey Performance Engineering of Sealy, Texas has been churning out fast cars since 1991. In that time the company has managed to build 10,000 cars, the most recent of which is a special Mustang with 808 horsepower on tap.
You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority.
2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS first drive review: stylish, safe, and comfortable
BMW X7 full-size SUV leaked via patent drawings
Hennessey’s 10,000th car is an 808-horsepower Ford Mustang
1.1M Ram pickup trucks recalled over faulty tailgate latches
Mercedes-AMG will block Project One owners from flipping cars early
EPA could base emissions, mpg rollback on tired safety argument
First comes thunder, then LFT-666: Lister redesigates its tuned F-Type
2019 Subari WRX review
First details on Aston Martin DBS Superleggera AMR
States join to halt EPA’s reversal on “glider” semi trucks
- Road test review: Mercedes-Benz GLS 400d
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 23
- BMW X1 S-Drive 20d Review (Road Test): Bigger & Better Than Its Predecessor!
- BMW 745Le xDrive Plug-In Hybrid Discontinued In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- Good news for supercar lovers! Hire Lamborghini, Mustang and more on rent at Hyderabad Airport
- Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Maruti Suzuki Cars Prices Increased On Select Models: Here Are All Details
- Mercedes Launching Subscription Services In The U.S. This June
- Mercedes C-Class LWB Debuts With Classic Grille, Hood Ornament
- Electric Volkswagen ID.4 named World car of the Year
- The Strange Visions of J.G. Ballard
- Commentary: Elon Musk gambles big on bitcoin to keep Tesla going strong
- Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
Mercedes-Benz CLS review, BMW X7 leak, Hennessey Heritage Mustang: Car News Headlines have 361 words, post on www.motorauthority.com at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.