A man who tragically died onboard a super trawler boat at Fraserburgh Harbour yesterday is believed to have been poisoned by toxic fumes. Four other men were also hospitalised following the incident. The men are reported to have been cleaning tanks on the giant vessel when they were overcome by the fumes. Emergency services initially received a concern call shortly after 2pm yesterday for three men who had fallen ill but despite the best efforts of those involved one man was pronounced dead a short time later. Last night four other men were receiving treatment but are not believed to be in a life-threatening condition. Ambulance crews were called to the town around 2pm followed by fire crews, police and coastguard teams were also in attendance. One man, who was airlifted to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, died while the other four were treated at the scene. A local who was near the scene said: “The tragedy unfolded on one of the big pelagic boats. “The guys were apparently working on one of the tanks when they were overcome by fumes. “One of them was airlifted to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary but didn’t make it and the others were given oxygen at the… Read full this story
- Paris Was a Great Place to Get Poisoned in the 17th Century
- How To Watch The 2016 24 Hours Of Le Mans, And Everything Else You Need To Know
- Woman kills herself while on Facebook, friends fail to get help
- David Brooks on Freddie Gray: 'Not on the Path to Upward Mobility'
- 's Party Level Rewrote The Rules Of Stealth Games
- This Is The Video CNN Will Play When The World Ends
- Sail (Far) Away: At Sea with America's Largest Floating Gathering of Conspiracy Theorists
- The Big Book of Female Killers: Mary Ann Cotton, the Arsenic Queen
- Lady Killers: Tillie Klimek, High Priestess of the Bluebeard Clique
- All The Wacky Submarine Terms You Never Knew You Wanted To Know
Man died onboard boat at Fraserbugh Harbour amid 'poison fumes' alert have 314 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at August 14, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.