The Blues suffered a huge blow when the Belgian star damaged knee ligaments in a Wednesday training session.
Early reports suggest that the Blues ace will be out for up to nine weeks, as it is similar to the injury which he sustained in early 2016.
City are refusing to put a timescale on the problem, saying that will only become clear once scans are complete in the next few days.
De Bruyne turned up at the premiere of the new City documentary series “All or Nothing” on crutches.
And at the same event Walker backed whoever replaces him will do a great job.
“Kevin is a great player and it’s just unfortunate that it’s happened to him in training but there’s more than enough depth in the squad at Manchester City,” he said.
“We don’t just rely on one player. It’s a team game and whoever steps in will do well. Obviously it’s a big loss but we’ve
Manchester City – key information
David Silva is expected back after missing the opening-day win at Arsenal, and Ilkay Gundogan could also get an extended run in the side.
The Germany international said De Bruyne will be a big miss: “He played an incredible season. He had so much impact on our game. “He was maybe the main man for us last season.
“He is very important. We all hope that it is not too serious so he can get back on the training field as soon as possible.”
- Man Utd suffer David De Gea injury blow just days before Liverpool Premier League clash
- Whiplash Injury
- Personal Injury Lawyer LI - Get the Best Help
- Tindall's Severe Injury Serves As Reminder To Club Players
- Presenting - Sheila Blinoff and Carole Stimmell From the Beach Metro News - A Centre of Information
- Why We Build Cities on Swamps
- Personal Injury Lawyer New York City Helps To Reduce Hazards
- Personal Injury Lawyer Is A Friend In Need
- Get Back To Life With Personal Injury Lawyer New York City
- Personal Injury Lawyer In New York City Offers Appropriate Legal Help