MINSK, 17 August (BelTA) – Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko has extended greetings to Indonesia President Joko Widodo as the country celebrates Independence Day, BelTA learned from the press service of the Belarusian leader.
The Belarusian head of state is confident that the development of mutually beneficial cooperation between Belarus and Indonesia based on active expansion of bilateral contacts at all the levels will continue contributing to the wellbeing of the two countries.
Alexander Lukashenko wished strong health and fruitful activity to Indonesia President Joko Widodo and peace and wellbeing to the people of Indonesia.
- Lukashenko sends Independence Day greetings to Zimbabwe
- Lukashenko sends Independence Day greetings to Tunisia
- Lukashenko sends Independence Day greetings to Bangladesh
- Donald Trump among heads of state sending independence day greetings
- Lukashenko sends National Day greetings to Pakistan
- Lukashenko sends Evacuation Day greetings to Syria
- Lukashenko extends Constitution Day greetings to Belarusian people
- Russian President sends regards ahead of Estonian Independence Day
- Independence Day celebrations begin with traditional Toompea flag-raising
- In Independence Day address, Ratas encourages listening, common ground