Technology 29 August 2018 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45343286 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Students in the UK will now have the right to obtain key information about their exam results for free, says the Information Commissioner’s Office.Exam boards must provide marks, examiner comments and appeals panel minutes for tests including GCSEs, A-levels, Highers and university exams. The new rules cover this summer’s tests and come from the introduction of the Global Data Protection Regulation. The move could cause “problems for the exam bodies”, one expert told the BBC.Information requestsWhile students can request more information from their exam boards, certain types… Read full this story
- 5 unexpected consequences of GDPR
- How to make a website GDPR compliant
- Eye Exams Check Your Eyes – And May Save Your Life
- Confession: I Am Gluten-Free
- A Free Game That Captures
- How To Spend A Glorious Summer Afternoon Detailing Your Car The Right Way
- Lunch Lady Fired For Giving Free Lunches to Hungry Students
- What is GDPR? Everything you need to know about the new general data protection regulations
- GDPR: It's here, so what happens now?
- Dixons Carphone hit by huge data breach: Attackers access 5.9 million card details
Exam result details become free under GDPR have 290 words, post on www.bbc.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.