Manchester United have suffered a shock 3-2 defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion in the English Premier League. Brighton have now won just two of their last 11 league games dating back to last season, with both coming against Manchester United. Man City thrash Huddersfield 6-1 in EPL The underdogs stunned their much fancied visitors, scoring two goals in the space of 133 seconds to jump out to a 2-0 lead midway through the first half. Romelu Lukaku pulled United back with a goal, but a Brighton penalty just before halftime reinstated the two goal advantage going into the break. United pushed hard for a comeback, with Paul Pogba long range effort denied by a brilliant save by Brighton’s goalkeeper. They eventually did pull a goal back, with Pogba slotting home a penalty in the fourth minute of second half stoppage time but it was too little too late. In the day’s other games, Manchester City thrashed Huddersfield 6-1 and Watford beat Burnley 3-1. Newshub
- The English Premier League Starts Here, But Who Will Be the New Champions?
- Prospects of Newcastle in the 2007-2008 English Premier League
- Manchester United's Wonder Kid - Wayne Rooney
- Manchester United Football Club - Loved Across The World
- Man Utd suffer David De Gea injury blow just days before Liverpool Premier League clash
- Can Manchester United Win The Premiership This Season?
- Premier League Tactics -Diving to wWn Advantageous Football Decisions
- Can Manchester United Win the Premiership?
- Manchester United a Tribute to the Busby Babes
- New Premier League Football Season - Will it be the Same Old Story?
English Premier League: Manchester United shocked in 3-2 loss to Brighton have 264 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.