Black Desert Online’s remastered update launched on August 23 and it led to a surge in the game’s playerbase with new and returning players up 600% and 243% respectively. The number of daily active users is up 20% week over week. To celebrate the occasion, Pearl Abyss released 2 staff interviews talking about what it took to make the Remastered version of the game. Check them out below: Interview #1 With Audio Director Hwiman ‘Croove’ Ryu: Q. Please introduce yourself. “Hello, my name is Hwiman Ryu, many know me as Croove, and I am the audio director at Pearl Abyss.” Q. How did Pearl Abyss decide to take on the audio remaster project? “It was such a long time ago, I don’t remember exactly how we came to reach the decision, but Daeil Kim, our chair and development director suggested we try re-recording our audio with an orchestra a while ago, starting with our title song. He asked if it will make a big difference from the computer-generated songs, and I told him it wouldn’t – it might even make it less exciting and our players may not like it.” “So I said why don’t I go ahead and write… Read full this story
- Black Desert Online Summer Xbox One Release Planned, Eyeing Nintendo Switch
- Black Desert Online Is Adding Cross-Play Support
- Stunning New Black Desert Mobile Trailers Make It Really Hard To Believe It's A Smartphone Game
- Star Trek Online: Rise of Discovery Comes to Xbox One, PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Direct: Katamari Damacy Remaster Will Be On Nintendo Switch In 2018
- Nintendo Direct: Mario Tennis Aces Switch Update Adds Shy Guy, Birdo, Co-op Modes
- The justice system is a black box. Can this redesign make it more transparent?
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Announced For Nintendo Switch With 2019 Release
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Releasing On Switch In Japan As A Streaming Game
- Best Black Friday 2019 sales you can still shop today
Black Desert Online Releases 2 Interviews With Staff about Remastered Update have 308 words, post on mmos.com at August 30, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.