A holiday to Disneyland Paris can be a pretty incredible family break as you join Mickey Mouse and his friends for parades, exciting attractions and character meet and greets.
Unfortunately, the magical packages can come with a hefty price tag; but the good news for families is that there are ways to explore the dreamy holiday spot without having to break the bank.
One way to do this is by foregoing a stay at one of the Disneyland hotels, in favour for partner hotels or cheap hotels close to the theme park.
In fact, there’s plenty of accommodation less than a ten-minute drive away from the parks; ideal if you want to keep costs down, or simply want to do a day out at Disney as part of a France holiday.
Team a cheap hotel with one of the deals and discounts on Disneyland Paris tickets , and you could see that budget stretching a little bit further.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve rounded up some of the best cheap hotels right by Disneyland Paris…
1. Vienna House Dream Castle at Disneyland Paris
Kids are sure to love this castle’s quirky castle theme, all styled around the Musketeers and Potsdam Castle; expect banners, a medieval-inspired canteen and more themed decor.
The hotel has comfortable and spacious rooms, as well as facilities including a spa, indoor pool and play area for the kids.
The best part is it offers a free shuttle to the park for guests making for fuss-free travel to the park, which is about a 10 minute drive away. (It also stops at the Marne-la-Vallée RER station and Eurostar terminal).
Oh, and guests can also buy Disneyland tickets at the hotel if they want to skip queues on the day.
How much? Prices start from £75 per room, per night on Booking.com.
There’s ample excitement to be had at Disneyland Paris, but stay at this hotel and you can continue on the fun even when you’re not visiting the parks.
For a start, there’s a giant pool complex complete with water slides, a wave pool, and hot tubs alongside the 2500m open-air lagoon, meaning plenty of fun for the whole family.
Rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay; cosy beds, spacious living rooms and outdoor decking so you can make the most of the great outdoors.
How much? Prices start from £113 per room, per night on TripAdvisor.
If you are keen on an official Disney hotel stay, then Disney’s Sequoia Lodge could be a great compromise as one of the cheapest of the offerings.
It’s a 15-minute walk away from the parks themselves, and boasts a mountain lodge theme with Bambi and woodland creature inspired decor throughout.
There’s a themed indoor swimming pool as well as an outdoor pool for the summer, rooms are spacious yet still cosy, and there’s a hearty breakfast to be had before you set off for your adventures.
How much? Prices start from £175 per room, per night.
Sitting about a 15 minute drive from Disneyland Paris, the hotel does offer a direct shuttle to the parks (although there is a fee for this).
Rooms have all the basic amenities you need for a comfortable stay, and the whole hotel has a rustic style that leaves you feeling like you’ve stepped back in time.
Oh, and the breakfast lives up to French cuisine’s impeccable reputation.
How much? Prices start from £82 per room, per night on TripAdvisor.
If you’re looking for a touch of luxury without the hefty price tag, then Chateau de Sancy could be the ideal spot.
The rooms are bright and airy as well as soundproofed, and the hotel offers other amenities from an indoor swimming pool to a tennis court.
There’s also an on-site restaurant where you’ll find a hearty breakfast buffet, and can tuck into dinner after a long day exploring the parks!
How much? Prices start from £83 per room, per night on Booking.com.
This budget-friendly hotel has plenty of family rooms that can fit between 4-5 people, so it’s ideal if you’re looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful for an overnight stay.
It’s about a 10-15 minute drive to Disneyland Paris, so it’s better suited to those who have a car, although there is a public bus which you can take which drops you off at the parks.
How much? Prices start from £110 per room, per night on TripAdvisor.
This aparthotel boasts 262 studios, and 3-4 room apartments that can sleep up to nine people, so it’s ideal if you’re travelling with friends and family.
All of the apartments have cosy bedrooms, fully furnished living areas and a balcony. There’s even an indoor swimming pool if you fancy a dip.
There’s more good news too as the aparthotel offers a free shuttle direct to the Disney parks.
How much? Prices start from £147.26 per room, per night on LateRooms. Based on four people sharing, arriving on Friday 31st August.
- Paris on foot: 55 kilometres, 6 days and one blistered toe
- The 31 hotels everyone should stay at in their lifetime
- Grab launches new hotel booking service
- 6 bouillons, 3 courses, S$30: The affordable dining renaissance in Paris
- Cheap food in Orchard exists
- Banyan Tree's Ho Kwon Ping on Asian pride and venturing into 'budget' travel
- It’s hip to be cheap as hotels democratize design
- How to have a dream wedding for $780
- 5 cheap holiday destinations from Singapore ($520 to $720 all in!)
- Budget Kitchen Upgrades for Every Kitchen that Will Change the Way You Cook (and Eat!)
- A family ski adventure in the Himalayas
- The best of northern Spain: readers’ travel tips
- How to explore Tokyo on tight budget
- All hail the Devil in Prada! She's the ice queen of Vogue who turns 70 this Sunday. Now Anna Wintour's friends and family share their fascinating (and occasionally terrified) insights
- Mr and Mrs Bieber! Justin's bride Hailey shares first official portraits that showcase her ornate pearl encrusted 'dream dress' designed by Virgil Abloh
- I stayed at Hong Kong’s first ‘capsule hotel’ to see what it’s like to live in micro — and the experience was a nightmare
- Celebrity chefs Alain Ducasse, Anne-Sophie Pic, Jereme Leung to open new restaurants at Raffles Hotel
- 10 of the best surf locations in the world
- Bilbao city guide: what to see plus the best restaurants, bars and hotels
- From Paris to Austin with Tony Shalhoub
Best cheap hotels near Disneyland Paris for a dream family break on a budget have 1089 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.