Here is your quick guide to the 90 players on the Bills’ training camp roster. Players are listed in numerical order. 2: Nathan Peterman: Don’t underestimate him. Odds to be Day 1 starting QB: 40 percent. 3: Ray-Ray McCloud: Potential play-maker must be sure-handed to win punt-return job. 4: Stephen Hauschka: Went remarkable 7 of 9 from 50-plus yards last season. 5: Cam Phillips: Undrafted Hokie is sure-handed, caught 17 TD passes in college. 6: Colton Schmidt: Bills average PR allowed (5.5 yards) was fifth best in 2017. 7: Cory Carter: Spent last summer in Texans camp. Ran quality 4.63 out of college. 8: Robert Foster: At 4.1 in 40, he’s tied with Austin Proehl for fastest-timed Bill. 9: Tyler Davis: “Camp leg” made 144 straight PATs, 79.6 percent of FGs at Penn State. 10: AJ McCarron: Has slight experience edge. Odds to be Day 1 starting QB: 50 percent. 11: Zay Jones: A huge question mark after knee surgery, troubled offseason. 13: Kelvin Benjamin: Might be most indispensable Bill, given rest of WR corps. 14: Jeremy Kerley: Looking like he will catch a lot of passes out of slot. 15: Kaelin Clay: Spent six weeks with Bills, 10 with… Read full this story
- American Drone Strike On Training Camp In Somalia During 'Ceremony' Kills About 150 Militants
- WWE wrestles with its past as 90s star Bill Goldberg rises again
- Pro-Gaming Team Opens E-Sports Training Center in Shanghai
- A Newcomer's Guide To Watching
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Tempo Runs
- Should You Take that Selfie? A Guide for Teens.
- Your Winter 2018 Anime Guide [Updated]
- NFL players can now wear wrist trackers to their heart's content
- Your Spring 2018 Anime Guide [Updated]
- The Short Person's Guide To Motorcycle Riding
Your guide to all 90 players on the Bills' training camp roster have 252 words, post on buffalonews.com at July 24, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.