Woman convicted over 10 neo-Nazi murders in Germany BelfastTelegraph.co.uk A Munich court has found the main defendant in a high-profile neo-Nazi trial guilty of murder over the killing of 10 people — most of them migrants. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-convicted-over-10-neonazi-murders-in-germany-37104454.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article37104452.ece/75cce/AUTOCROP/h342/bpanews_6f96e00c-4456-494b-b0a0-83e8c2f7eff1_1 Email A Munich court has found the main defendant in a high-profile neo-Nazi trial guilty of murder over the killing of 10 people — most of them migrants. The victims were gunned down between 2000 and 2007 in a case that shocked Germany. Judges have sentenced Beate Zschaepe to life in prison. The 43-year-old was arrested in 2011, shortly after her two accomplices were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide. Together with the men, Uwe Mundlos and Uwe Boehnhardt, she had formed the National Socialist Underground, which pursued an ideology of white racial supremacy by targeting migrants, mostly of Turkish origin. Authorities for years failed to attribute the killings and two bomb attacks to a far-right group, instead investigating non-existent gangland links.
- Neo-Nazi concert in Germany relocates after last-minute court decision
- Neo-Nazi site's publisher says he's got no home on internet
- Sacha Baron Cohen Gets Trump Surrogate Corey Lewandowski to Defend Neo-Nazis
- Neo-Nazi Accused of Killing Protester in Charlottesville Texted, ‘We're Not the Ones Who Need to Be Careful’
- Germany regional CDU government rocked by accusations of neo-Nazi links
- Counter-protesters block neo-Nazi march to Berlin prison
- 650 demonstrators stop neo-Nazi NPD gathering in Lower Saxony
- Neo-Nazi in attack on church
- Woman who hid from Nazis in cave for a year terrified soldiers would find her is still afraid of dark 75 years later
- White Supremacist Gang Member Convicted In Bar Stabbing Murder
Woman convicted over 10 neo-Nazi murders in Germany have 287 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at July 11, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.