Trump supporters are calling for a Walmart boycott in response to apparel backing the president’s impeachment. Products include baby clothes printed with “Impeach 45” — one Twitter user spotted 13 products with the slogan. This morning, a Walmart employee even tweeted how proud he was to work for the company, attaching a screenshot of an Impeach 45 onesie. This clothing has since been taken down. Ryan Fournier, chairman of the Students for Trump coalition, was reportedly one of the first to call out the company, which lead to cries for a Walmart boycott. Calls for a Walmart boycott Many Trump supporters posted about a Walmart boycott on Twitter. “Looks like I’ll be shopping elsewhere from now on since you find it tasteful to sell Impeach 45 clothing in your stores! Goodbye!” one man tweeted. “I AM UPSET & ANGRY! … This offends me & many others,” one woman wrote of the Walmart boycott. “As a huge PRO American company, It is WRONG to politicize & be anti-US President with any product. Clean up your act #WALMART!!” Some people pointed out how much pro-Trump attire exists on the Walmart website: MAGA hats, tank tops and other products. Those against the Walmart boycott called the… Read full this story
- Gay Trump supporters rally in D.C.
- NYC Robbers Allegedly Call Teen 'Trump Supporter,' Threaten White People During Subway Attack
- Watch: Trump Supporter Hangs Re-Election Banner at Disney World
- Donald Trump Supporter: Truck Set on Fire Due To Backing of President
- New Dating App for Trump Supporters Seeks to ‘Make America Date Again’
- George Lopez Grabs Reported Donald Trump Supporter's Neck at Hooters in New Mexico
- At Least 1 Trump Supporter Still Thinks Obama, Clintons Sent Bombs To Themselves
- Trump Supporter Apologizes To CNN’s Jim Acosta After Giving Him The Finger
- Borat Dupes Donald Trump Supporters: 'I'm A Racist. It Is Nice.'
- Nike Call Center Employee Describes Racists, Trump Supporters Blasting Kaepernick Ad Campaign
Trump supporters call for Walmart boycott because of 'Impeach 45' apparel have 320 words, post on www.metro.us at July 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.