What a year it’s been for Prince Harry. In May, he finally married Meghan Markle, and the world seems more obsessed with him than ever before. Since his big day, we’ve watched him attend Royal Ascot, speculated over his views on Donald Trump and guessed where the couple will go on their honeymoon.
Luckily, Harry is used to life under the microscope. Ever since he was born in 1984, he and his brother William have drawn the interest of the public around the world.
We got to know him through his mother’s then-unheard of desire to give her sons a full range of experiences outside the royal bubble. As children, the boys were photographed at Disney World and homeless shelters alike, as part of Diana’s attempt to expose them to the real world.
Even after Diana’s death in 1997, Harry was just as curious about exploring the world. After he finished school, he took a gap year in Australia, working as his father had done at a cattle station. He also worked with orphaned children in Lesotho.
His international travel didn’t end there—he joined the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 2005 and was secretly deployed to Afghanistan in 2007, returning as a pilot in 2012. Aside from traveling with the military, numerous state visits have taken him from New Zealand to Belize.
But in contrast to his strict military training and the formalities of his Royal engagements, it was his reputation as a wild child that drew the most frenzied speculation about the young prince. His public troubles began when he was photographed drinking underage and smoking cannabis at 17.
At 20, he hit the tabloid front pages again when he was photographed at a “colonial and native” fancy dress party in a swastika armband. Then, in 2012, he was photographed naked in a Las Vegas hotel room during a game of strip billiards.
It’s been years since his latest scandal, and it seems like the rebel prince has finally settled down for good. We’ve collected the best images from every year of his life, to tell the story and track the achievements of the man who is sixth in line to the British throne.
- Nude photos of Prince Harry are genuine: palace
- In a union of tradition and modernity, U.S actress Meghan marries Prince Harry
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘upcycle’ royal wedding flowers for a good cause
- American photographer to launch photo book on daily life in Vietnam
- Prince Harry suffered 'total chaos' over Diana's death
- Prince Harry Visits Schoolchildren in Lesotho, Speaks Out in Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Fun activities mark 20th year of Harry Potter in Vietnam
- New photos depict changing city life
- Bản in : New photos depict changing city life
- Photo exhibition shows village life
- Eighties Hanoi: Photos tell story of life after death
- Awarding best photos of the year 2009 and a fine art photography festival celebrating the 2010 Lunar New Year
- Photo exhibition on daily life of old Hanoi
- British princes discuss their mother Diana in new documentary
- Britain’s Prince William and Kate return home with newborn son
- Dai ichi Life Vietnam product honoured at Top 100 best products
- Dai ichi Life Vietnam: the best rather than the largest
- Central city to host Inernational photo exhibition
- Vietnam's beauty exposed through photos
- Viet Nam Post Corporation, Dai-ichi Life Viet Nam sign agreement
These are the best photos from every year of Prince Harry's life have 540 words, post on www.newsweek.com at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.