The Vamps have announced a new UK tour. They return to the UK with the announcement of their Four Corners UK & Ireland 2019 Tour. The band release their new album Night & Day (Day Edition) on Friday, July 13. They kick off their Four Corners UK & Ireland 2019 Tour in April at Plymouth’s Pavilions, and then spend the next five weeks going across the UK before wrapping the dates in Bournemouth in June. The tour includes a date at Arena Birmingham on May 3, 2018. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, July 28, at 10am. You can book them on the Ticket Factory website here The Vamps will be joined on the tour by pop-rock trio New Hope Club (all dates) and rising star HRVY (* selected dates – see below). The Vamps tour dates 27 April 2019 Plymouth Plymouth Pavilions 01 May 2019 Nottingham Royal Concert Hall Nottingham 03 May 2019* Birmingham Arena Birmingham 05 May 2019* Liverpool Liverpool Echo Arena 08 May 2019 Newcastle Newcastle City Hall 10 May 2019* Aberdeen AECC BHGE Arena 11 May 2019* Glasgow The SSE Hydro 12 May 2019 Carlisle The Sands Centre 15 May 2019 Hull Hull Bonus Arena 18… Read full this story
- Jack Whitehall UK tour 2019: When is comedian's new tour? How to get tickets
- I’m Coming Out: Diana Ross to make UK tour return after 15 years
- Google Announces UK Price For Nexus 6 And It's On The Play Store
- The Grand Tour episode 1 release date announced
- Thomas Cook collapses, stranding 150,000 UK holidaymakers
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, sues UK tabloid as Harry denounces 'bullying' British media
- The Grand Detour: Amazon touts tickets to Clarkson & Co’s UK show
- Louis Tomlinson announces his first Australian and New Zealand tour since leaving One Direction as he tells fans: 'I can't wait to see you all'
- novero Tour
- RIM BlackBerry Tour 9630 (Sprint)
The Vamps announce UK tour have 285 words, post on www.coventrytelegraph.net at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.