State of Origin games one and two are done and dusted with the Blues leaving their 12-year losing streak behind. The young team has reigned supreme but the final game is still to be played. Will this is be a washout or will the Maroons fight back?
Game three will kick off at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday, July 11, at 8pm AEST, bringing the 37th anniversary of the iconic state vs state rivalry to a close. You won’t want to miss out on any of the action.
How to watch State of Origin 2018 on free-to-air TV
As always, the Nine Network has the broadcast rights to the State of Origin, with the matches shown live and free on Channel Nine. If you’re keen on catching all the action in glorious high-def, then 9HD is where you should be watching the games. That’s channel 90 on your digital TV.
And while kickoff is at 8pm AEST, Nine brings you pre-game commentary from 7pm.
How to watch State of Origin 2018 online
Where previously you could purchase a $4 NRL Live Pass from Telstra and watch the Origin games on your phone, that’s not the case this year. While the Live Pass is still available, it sadly excludes live streaming of the 2018 State of Origin games.
However, the Nine Network’s free 9Now web platform will provide a live stream of all three games. There will be five separate streams available that viewers can swap between, including the spider cam and player cameras, alongside the main coverage.
If you have a Foxtel connection, you should note that Fox Sports isn’t broadcasting Origin live. There is, however, a WatchNRL web platform that Foxtel has set up which, after purchasing a subscription, will let you watch the live stream. That State of Origin Pass will set you back $50.
- Travelling overseas during Origin season? You’ll need a VPN to watch the games, then, and we’ve figured out which are the best VPN services in 2018.
- Netflix Originals to watch
- You can now watch Major League Baseball games on Yahoo — for free
- Hayne retires from 49ers to pursue rugby gold in Rio
- Gareth Thomas: Ex-Wales rugby captain has HIV
- Netflix’s content boss listed 5 big upcoming Netflix originals you should be excited for
- The new Apple Watch is finally showing some signs of improvement
- Wish 107.5’s free concert, grants wishes on thanksgiving celebration
- Hey Procrastinators, Here Are the Easiest Ways to File Your Taxes Online
- 2 in 5 Singaporeans actively stream illegal content online – and they watch it on their TV sets
- The 20 best online master’s programs for engineers
- All 15 new Netflix original TV shows and movies coming out in October
- Another state is bringing the hammer down on FanDuel and DraftKings
- Smart extends unlimited free access to Pokemon GO until Sept.15
- LeBron, Aldridge hot topics as free agency looms
- How GPS, drones, and apps are revolutionising rugby
- The 25 original shows we know Netflix will release in 2017
- Long weekend movies, shows to watch
- A MILLENNIAL’S GUIDE TO CORD-CUTTING: How to ditch your $100 monthly cable bill forever and still watch everything you want
- How the Astros pulled off the biggest tank in MLB history and built a World Series champion
- Here are all the confirmed original shows coming to Netflix in 2017
State of Origin 2018: How to watch the Rugby League series online and free have 568 words, post on www.techradar.com at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.