THE world is eagerly awaiting the next glimpse of baby Prince Louis.
Born on April 23 and having his first photoshoot shortly after, only a few snaps have been released since then.
When is Prince Louis’ christening?
But Prince Louis will be the guest of honour at his christening, due to take place on July 9.
It will be held at The Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace in London.
He will be christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Justin Welby.
Who have Kate Middleton and Prince William invited?
The christenings of William and Kate’s other two children were small, intimate affairs, so it’s likely this will be as well.
Nearest and dearest will obviously make up the guest list, however, the Queen and Prince Philip have recently announced they won’t be attending.
They will instead be travelling back from Norfolk, and have a busy week of engagements ahead including Donald Trump’s visit to Windsor on Friday July 13.
Prince William’s dad, Prince Charles, will be there with Camilla, and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will also attend.
On the Middleton side, we will be seeing Kate’s sister Pippa Matthews, her husband James Matthews, brother James Middleton and parents Carole and Michael.
Also attending will be the six named godparents; William’s childhood friend Nicholas van Custem, Guy Pelly, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, Lady Laura Meade, Robert Carter and Kate’s cousin Lucy Middleton.
All of the godparents’ spouses shall also attend.
Who attended Prince George’s and Princess Charlotte’s christening?
Only 22 people attended the christening of Prince George, held on October 23 2013.
He too was christened at Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace in London by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
MAKE A SPLASH
Mum’s genius tip for keeping paddling pool clean will save you a lot of time
Ditch booze and sleep alone..12 tips for staying cool in bed during a heatwave
Mum left baffled after her friend ‘chooses the strangest baby name EVER’
Strangers mistake gran & her daughters for SISTERS due to her age-defying looks
July 9: A new romance can start with smiles in a cash queue today
Mum faces backlash after sharing picture of her newborn baby in hospital
The small affair saw only senior royals, four members of the Middleton family, seven godparents and their spouses invited to the ceremony.
A similarly small crowd attended Princess Charlotte’s christening held at Church of St Mary Magdalene, Sandringham on July 5, 2015.
Again only senior royals attended, and the four Middletons, along with five godparents and their spouses.
- TV historian Lucy Worsley leads 'review' of royal palaces' links to slavery including Prince William and Kate Middleton's Kensington Palace home
- Queen 'reunited with William, Kate Middleton and kids for first time in six months'
- Royal brides' wedding eve: how Princess Beatrice, Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, more spent it
- Meghan Markle's £1 million wardrobe! Value of Duchess' designer gowns and jewellery paid for by Prince Charles certainly added up after her wedding - but who will foot the bill after Megxit tomorrow?
- Who is Pippa Middleton? All you need to know as the Duchess of Cambridge's little sister marries James Matthews
- Harry and William 'have five months to heal rift' or relationship may be 'irreparable'
- Kate Middleton & William’s Kensington ‘apartment’ is actually a HUGE four-storey mansion with 20 rooms, a gym & a lift
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Anmer Hall home has the most incredible feature
- Kate Middleton and Prince George 'convinced Cressida Bonas to break up with Prince Harry'
- Kate Middleton goes unrecognised as she takes Prince George and Princess Charlotte to the Imperial War Museum
- Prince William's confusion over Meghan Markle and Harry's historical decision for Archie
- Prince William and Kate Middleton saw lockdown as 'a rare gift' because royal children are usually 'unavoidably denied the privilege of prolonged time with parents', expert claims
- Prince William and Kate treat George, Charlotte and Louis to holiday on Isles of Scilly
- How ‘lighthouse mum’ Kate Middleton ensures George, Charlotte & Louis are confident but NEVER shamed by their upbringing
- Kate Middleton & Prince William's son George's bedroom revealed
- Inside Kate Middleton's bedroom at £1.88million London flat during her 20s
- Prince George Seventh Birthday Photo Released By Kate Middleton
- The royal ravers! How Kate and William let their hair down during a night out at Ibiza superclub Pacha - and the duke called the organiser the next day to tell him he now 'loved house music'
- Lip reader confirms William's 'weird' whisper to Kate at Meghan and Harry's final event
- Inside Kate Middleton & Prince William's interior designer's JAW-DROPPING £12.5million home
Prince Louis christening guests – who have Kate Middleton and Prince William invited to their third baby’s baptism? have 806 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.