WITH Prince George’s homework to help with, Princess Charlotte’s wardrobe to maintain and baby Prince Louis to look after, Kate Middleton needs advice as much as the next mum.
So like millions of mothers across the UK, the Duchess of Cambridge is said to have a secret weapon to help her through the highs and lows of parenthood – Mumsnet.
According to sources, the mum-of-three has been turning to the popular parenting forum for advice on bringing up three kids and has a “secret account”.
A royal source told Reveal: “Kate has turned to websites like Mumsnet and BabyCentre for guidance.
“She has adopted an anonymous name and mainly posts questions about issues she and Prince William disagree on, like watching cartoons before bed.”
“Using these websites has really helped Kate, although she’d never admit to using the web for advice – the Royal Family tend to ‘just get on with it’ when it comes to raising children.
“But since mums on the internet generally agree with her point of view and not Will’s, she will go right on posting!”
But her secret account is not too big a secret as even her hubby, Prince William, has almost confirmed the rumours are true.
When the Duke Of Cambridge presented an OBE to the site’s co-founder Justine Roberts, he hinted at his wife being a user of the site.
Justine responded: “We speculated as to whether the Duchess of Cambridge was a Mumsnetter.”
Mumsnet also told Fabulous online: “Anonymity is really important to Mumsnet users and we’d never comment on whether anyone was a member of our site. But were Kate a Mumsnetter, she would get the same benefits as everyone else – support from other parents, advice on tricky situations, and confirmation that her husband is definitely being unreasonable at least once a day.”
The Duchess of Cambridge, 36, is often praised for her parenting techniques and honesty when it comes to raising her children, therefore it wouldn’t come as a huge surprise if Kate was an active user of the site.
In the past she’s even hinted at needing support with motherhood saying, ”Personally, becoming a mother has been such a rewarding and wonderful experience. However, at times it has also been a huge challenge. Even for me, who has support at home that most mothers do not.”
She wouldn’t be the only member of the Royal Family to have a secret social media account either as the Queen is also rumoured to have a secret Facebook profile.
Who will Kate Middleton and Prince William invite to Prince Louis’ Christening?
THE PECKS FACTOR
Happy Kissing Day 2018! Here are history’s most iconic smooches
ROYAL CASH BOOST
Harry and Meghan secure cash boost of £1.5m in funding for young royals
Find out whether Kate Middleton will be Queen when Prince William is King
Kate Middleton could get a new title when the Queen dies & it’s very special
‘SHE LOVED IT HERE’
Wills visits Jordan ruins where wife Kate played as a kid
ONE RULE FOR THEM
Fury as £24m work on Kensington Palace basement ‘flouts planning rules’
What you need to know about Prince Louis, from his birthday to birth weight
THE COMMON TOUCH
This is the title the royal baby has… and why little Louis is a COMMONER
Prince Louis will be christened by Archbishop of Canterbury next month
What is the Meghan Markle Grill video and is the Men’s Health clip on YouTube?
The Duchess of Cambridge is set to receive a touching title when the Queen dies, in a tribute to Diana.
We have the lowdown on everything that happened regarding Kate’s topless pictures being published in French Closer.
And will Kate be Queen when William is eventually made King..? We have all the info.
- Kate Middleton goes back to Scouts to meet kids 30 years after being model Brownie
- Kate Middleton meets ‘world’s best teacher’ as she visits schoolkids in London
- Meghan Markle And Kate Middleton's Secret Royal Wedding Drama Strained Their Relationship
- Kate Middleton Jokes About Having Another Baby With Prince William
- Prince William and Kate Middleton announce Prince Louis will be christened by Archbishop of Canterbury next month
- And Just Like That, Kate Middleton Smashed Those Rumors About Her Feud with Meghan Markle
- Kate Middleton Opened up About Being "Very Naive as a Parent" About Mental Health
- OMG Kate Middleton Looks Amazing At The Royal Wedding—3 Weeks After Giving Birth
- Kate Middleton Looks Amazing At The Royal Wedding Just 3 Weeks After Giving Birth
- Kate Middleton Just Busted Prince William Giggling In Westminster Abbey
- Prince William Nudged a Dazed Kate Middleton to Scoot Over in Hilarious Clip
- Prince Harry Has A Sweet Nickname For His Sister-in-Law Kate Middleton
- Prince William Reportedly Learned To Style Princess Charlotte's Hair From YouTube Tutorials
- The royal baby has been named — meet Louis Arthur Charles
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- The latest royal baby gets a name
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Piers Morgan says ‘demanding’ Meghan Markle is ‘acting her way to the top’ and claims she GHOSTED him in furious GMB rant
Kate Middleton has a ‘secret Mumsnet account’ to chat about George, Charlotte and Louis have 904 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 5, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.