“We operate across a number of key market segments,” explains Patrick, as he shows me around the company’s attractive showrooms. Professionally designed and with a huge range of tiles, baths, mirrors, showers and sanitary ware, it’s easy to see why this was recently selected as one of the top 30 stores in the country. “We have a retail side of the business which sells direct to customers who are building or renovating their home, as well as a commercial arm that sells through architects, interior designers and developers for use in larger-scale projects such as hotels, offices and housing developments. “Some recent projects we have worked on include the Iveagh Gardens and Skylon hotels in Dublin, Ferrycarrig and Talbot hotels in Wexford and the Hotel Kilkenny as well as a number of Applegreen stores in both Ireland and the UK. And we have also completed a number of government swimming pools in Northern Ireland including Downpatrick, Newry and Omagh,” he adds. The company also operates a thriving distribution business selling through large builders’ providers including Haldane Fisher, HPC Group, Topline (AMG), Ganlys of Athlone and Morris DIY. The business initially traded under the name Tom Doyle Supplies, before being rebranded… Read full this story
- Dodgers’ Farm System Can Be Used to Build Dynasty
- About to change your brand identity? You'd better have a thick skin.
- Cubs' Kris Bryant named EXPRESS brand ambassador
- Russell preparing for busy time on two and three wheels at Brands Hatch
- US buildings, NFL stadium check panels amid fears of fire
- Netflix & Europe: Chiellini, The Defining Touch & Building UCL History
- TAS Racing founder Hector Neill on building an empire from scratch
- Tom Brady on the NFL: ‘I don’t follow it like I used to’
- Coach K wants to build more winning teams – business ones
- Scott Frost planning to use Tom Osborne as resource at Nebraska
How to use tiles to build a brand have 314 words, post on www.independent.ie at July 22, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.