0 Post a comment Monday, 2 July 2018 – Other Sports by Contributed Item – Contributed Item @twitter.com/gem_news [email protected] ‘Big Z’ as his name sounds, is a world famous strongman and four-time World’s Strongest Man competition winner. Žydrunas Savickas took part in an event on June 21 at First Choice Fitness, Coedcae Lane, Pontyclun, with Brendan Lyons hosting the evening.This is part of Žydrunas’ UK tour and its all about engaging with and educating keen weight training enthusiasts, while sharing stories from his varied career, which has seen him taking part in over 300 competitions and winning over 250 of these.The event, which was a Q and A, meet and greet and fitness advice session, gave this group the opportunity to learn from one of the world’s greatest strongmen.LIAM HARTERY Add Comment
- Did Jim Parsons quit The Big Bang Theory, is it ending with season 12 and what did the cast said about the finale?
- ‘Crip Camp’, ‘Guilty’, ‘Ozark’: The best movies and TV shows coming to Netflix in March 2020
- 'Big Bang Theory's Jim Parson Addresses Series Ending Announcement
- 'The Big Bang Theory' to End Its Run With Two-Part Series Finale
- 'Nasty' Nick Bateman to spice up 20-year Big Brother anniversary special 'full of former favourites'
- Big Tech's honeymoon with the world's second-largest internet market is ending
- 'Big Bang Theory' Ending With Season 12 in May 2019
- Biggest 'Big Bang Theory' Controversies and Scandals
- Young Sheldon Season 2 Finale to Feature Other Big Bang Theory Characters
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Cast Honoring Creator Chuck Lorre at the 'Critics' Choice Awards'
‘Big Z’ comes to Pontyclun! have 253 words, post on www.llantwit-major-today.co.uk at July 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.