Updated 5:14 am CDT, Tuesday, July 10, 2018 SRINAGAR, India (AP) — Government forces fired at protesters Tuesday in Indian-controlled Kashmir, killing a teenage boy and wounding nearly two dozen more who had been trying to reach the site of a gunbattle in which soldiers killed two rebels, police and residents said. Hundreds of villagers, shouting slogans eulogizing militants and demanding an end to Indian rule over the disputed region, threw stones at Indian troops in a bid to help rebels who were trapped in a civilian home in a neighborhood of southern Shopian area, police said. Counterinsurgency police and soldiers cordoned the area following intelligence that militants were hiding there, police said. MySA News Videos Now Playing: Now Playing Manhunt on after viral S.A. video shows chaotic scene San Antonio Express-News Bexar County SWAT team responding to barricaded man in far West Side home Facebook/ Bexar County Sheriff’s Office Police: Driver fled after running over homeless man on S.A. road San Antonio Express-News Teen driver fatally strikes pedestrian San Antonio Express-News Female passenger cut out from vehicle in critical after rollover Saturday 21 Pro Video Man fatally struck by vehicle while crossing U.S. 181 San Antonio Express-News MAGA hat-wearing teen… Read full this story
- Words fail us: Dark day as thousands pay respects to teens killed in Greenvale St Patrick's tragedy
- Mourners gather as Co Tyrone prepares to say farewell to teens killed at Greenvale Hotel tragedy
- St Patrick's Day tragedy: Three teens killed in 'suspected crush' at disco, number of others injured
- St Patrick's Day tragedy: Police examining CCTV as three teens killed in 'suspected crush' at disco
- Two men arrested over deaths of three teens killed in St Paddy’s Day disco crush at hotel
- Two People Killed During Protests in Venezuela
- A teen killed, man stabbed & shots fired
- Friends pay tribute to teen killed in sea biscuit accident
- Karabakh teen kills 10-year-old brother under influence of computer game?
- Kensington stabbing – Now ANOTHER teen killed after being stabbed ‘multiple times’ in London
2 rebels, teen killed during fighting, protests in Kashmir have 334 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.