Owners Frances Smalley and Sam Birch, Photo: Norwich City Council Archant A new stall dedicated to the nation’s favourite drink has opened on Norwich Market. Birchley’s Loose Leaf Tea, as its name suggests, sells a variety of teas including black, green, fruit and herbal. Its owners Frances Smalley and Sam Bircham offer advice to customers on which teas would suit their needs best and also sell a variety of eco-friendly tea-related accessories. Mr Birch said: “Our teas are all sourced from Fine Tea Merchants Ltd, owned by Will Battle. The teas he produces are from all around the globe from places such as China, India, Kenya, Malawi, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Rwanda, and are blended in house. He also wrote The World Tea Encyclopaedia. “We believe specialty tea is on the rise of popularity, as with the rise of different types of coffee, we feel that it’s tea’s time to shine and having a specialty tea shop on the Norwich Market would make it more accessible than ever. Almost all our tea can’t be found in supermarkets, they normally only sell blends of English breakfast with their own branding, when English breakfast is only one of many teas out there… Read full this story
- The Novel Tea featuring J. Courtney Sullivan
- Fund crunch stalls open air theatre project in Vijayapura
- At trade show, Xi pledges steps to open Chinese markets
- New Caerphilly police station opening in Market Street
- La Stalla To Open Italian Market On Sycamore Street
- Shopper buys tea shop in Morgantown, West Virginia
- Is the bubble tea craze in Vietnam over?
- Amazon, Infosys, 26 other cos respond to Tea Board's EoI for technology use
- Amazon, Infosys, 26 other companies respond to Tea Board's EoI for technology use
- What changed for the market while you were sleeping? 12 things to know
Novel-tea stall opens at Norwich Market have 304 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.