Lindfield’s 1st XI registered their first league win of the season with a 17 run victory at St. James, thanks in main to the blistering spell of 5 for 29 by Shohel Ahmed.
Batting first, the visitors struggled to tame the unpredictable pitch as Michael Murray (2 for 17) and Ollie Bradley (2 for 27) got into the fragile Lindfield order. However, Tom Hinley stood firm and anchored the innings with a stylish 44. Australian, Callum Parker chipped in with 17, but quick wickets saw the tail blown away as Sam Rattle took 2 for 16. On a slow outfield and even slower pitch, the innings stalled to a halt, and Lindfield posted a gettable 128 in their 45 overs.Lindfield CC 2nd XI v St. James CC 2nd XI: Lindfield’s second string made it a clean sweep against St.James on Saturday, with a 79 run victory at the picturesque Hurstpierpoint College. Batting first Rob Minter (32) and captain Gareth Court (41) set up the innings for the Swans, as former Lindfield player James McCammon picked up 2 for 42. Copthorne CC 1st XI v Lindfield CC 3rd XI: Lindfield’s third string followed up the disappointment of a loss against Burgess Hill with a dominant 112 run victory over Copthorne at the Staplefield ground.
- Russell Wilson Is the Only QB to Start Career With 8 Consecutive Winning Seasons
- Jose Mourinho praises ball boy after Tottenham's Champions League win
- Dancing With The Stars: Hannah Brown and partner Alan Bersten win season 28 and Mirrorball Trophy
- Justin Holbrook: A retrospective of St Helens' Super League-winning coach
- Patriots hold off Cowboys to assure 17th consecutive 10-win season
- Atalanta beats Dinamo 2-0 for 1st Champions League win
- Brockton High Football Team Eyes Winning Thanksgiving Finale
- Celtic secure top spot with convincing Europa League win against Rennes
- Sam Houston State secures 10th straight winning season
- Texas needs win over Red Raiders to guarantee winning season