MOST people turn 50 with a certain degree of trepidation or even dread – but Kylie Minogue has never been most people. The Princess of Pop has bounced back from a heartbreak- induced breakdown, found a new love and now concedes she may have been a little too hasty ruling out marriage. Speaking for the first time since hitting the milestone, Kylie admits she does feel different as a 50-year-old. In an exclusive interview at a Sun-backed concert in Cannes, she says honestly: “I do, do. It’s been looming. “Yes, I’m more content. Some things have started to make sense. I mean, you accept it or you don’t. And I think the best way to accept it is with open arms. “I say yes or no much quicker than I used to, which is probably good for everyone else as well.” I suggest a large part of that happiness may be down to her three-month relationship with Paul Solomons, GQ magazine’s creative director — her first relationship since that heartbreaking split from ex-fiance Joshua Sasse. With a wave of happiness breaking over her face, Kylie answers: “I’m so happy to be back on terra firma in that sense. “So yeah,… Read full this story
- Kyle Sandilands EXPLODES after Kylie Minogue fails to show up to her live interview - before furiously axing the segment altogether
- Alison Hammond amuses Kylie Minogue as she recreates her famous Can't Get You Out Of My Head music video on This Morning
- 'What are you doing? What's going on back there?' Kylie Minogue, 52, let her boyfriend Paul Solomons, 44, cut her hair during lockdown as she describes him as 'so caring and supportive'
- Kylie Minogue jokes her Neighbours character Charlene 'would probably have her own garage by now' as she appears on The One Show
- Live chat: Celebrating 50 years of Feluda
- Iggy Azalea tried to buy the rights to Muriel's Wedding so she could remake the classic comedy... but the rapper was turned down by the director
- Chic’s Nile Rodgers says coronavirus has boosted sales of Dua Lipa and Kylie’s disco tracks
- Warren Beatty On A Hollywood Career Where Rules Don’t Apply
- Bridezilla publicly shames best mate’s £2.50 wedding gift saying it’s a ‘slap in the face’ after her ‘exclusive’ day
- First Dates unexpected success stories - babies, weddings and love in your 80s
Kylie Minogue chats turning 50, her career and says don’t rule out a wedding just yet have 386 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 21, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.