Updated 1:53 pm, Friday, June 1, 2018 ATLANTA (AP) — A Georgia man faces federal child pornography charges after prosecutors say he persuaded more than 100 young girls to send him explicit photos and videos. The U.S. attorney’s office in Atlanta says 23-year-old Benjamin Jenkins of Mableton has been arraigned on 13 counts of producing child pornography and five counts of distributing child pornography. His lawyer didn’t immediately respond Friday to an email and voicemail seeking comment. Prosecutors say Jenkins used different names — including Rei, Reithe8th and Dani Domo — to contact girls between the ages of 12 and 16. They say he would send them a pornographic photo and convince them to send him sexually explicit photos of themselves. Once he had photos, prosecutors say, he would threaten the girls to get them to send more.
- 'You don't mind that I'm 14?' Father-of-eight, 43, walks free from court after he's caught sending explicit messages to police posing as a teenage girl before asking her for naked photos
- Video: This Man Got Stuck Into A Married Woman While Making Love
- Malaika Arora holidays in the Maldives with her girl gang, shares pics from her walk on the beach and seaplane ride. See here
- Sex Island trip offering unlimited sex with 100 girls back in new secret location
- Feds: Man plotted NYC knife attack in name of Islamic State
- Perry Hall Man Wins $100,000, Credits Wife: Maryland Lottery
- 100 Women Directors Hollywood Should Be Hiring
- Police hunt rapist who dragged a 15-year-old girl into an alleyway and attacked her after she got off a bus in south London dressed in her school uniform
- Manning Throws 2 TDs, Barkley Scores 2, Giants End Long Skid
- 100 Women Directors: Actors, Producers, and Twitter Users Suggest Even More Names
Feds: Man got more than 100 girls to send explicit pics have 284 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at June 1, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.