A leading dating app is set to remove its swiping function after new research revealed 68 per cent of Brits aged 18-30 think it’s a shallow way of connecting with people online. By Jack Peat / Published 7th June 2018 GETTY DATING APPS: Millennials think the swipe function on dating apps is shallow Badoo has announced it is set to replace swiping with a new live stream feature this summer as a trial run.The move is to cater for millennials who want more “real” experiences after research showed many are choosing to speak on the phone instead messaging and choosing to meet up face-to-face instead of relying on texting.A survey of 5,000 users aged 18-30 found young Brits now favour ‘real interactions’ and live video, over images and empty messaging.Almost three-quarters said they are looking for real life dating experiences online, not just a self-esteem boost.And 83 per cent said they would feel more comfortable meeting someone in real life after watching a broadcast rather than pictures. SWNS BADOO: The dating app is replacing the swipe feature with a live stream “Badoo is all about real dates, not just matches or swiping; we want to get our users offline and… Read full this story
- Online Dating Apps, Rated for Your Black Ass
- Live Streaming Your Way to Success
- Are black dating apps really necessary? I spent a week trying to find out
- Should You Swipe Right on These Dating Apps?
- Super Bowl 2019 live stream: how to watch Patriots vs Rams online free
- Super Bowl 2019 live stream: how to watch the Patriots vs Rams online free
- 2019 Masters live stream: how to watch round two golf for free and from anywhere
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs Francesco Pianeta: live stream the big fight free from anywhere
- Watch the Free WordCamp Europe 2019 Live Stream June 21-22
- E3 2019 Schedule: All Events, Live Streams, Games, And More
End of the dating app swipe: Brits to hook up via LIVE streaming have 307 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at June 7, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.