Hyderabad: Police has arrested a man in Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh, associated with Lawrence Bishnoi gang, for allegedly plotting to kill Salman Khan.
The arrested has been identified as gangster Sampat Nehra, most trusted man of Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, who had issued a death threat to Salman Khan in January, saying the Bollywood actor will be killed in Jodhpur.
Nehra will be taken to Haryana by the state police special task force.
According to the Hyderabad police, Nehra had pretended to be a fan and conducted a reccee near the actor’s residence, Galaxy Apartment, in Mumbai.
After Salman Khan got bail in the black buck case and reached his residence in Mumbai, Nehra, pretending to be a fan, conducted reccee of the area surrounding the actor’s residence. He was arrested by the police in Hyderabad on June 6.
Notably, the Lawrence Bishnoi gang had earlier threatened to kill Salman Khan for the actor’s involvement in black buck killing in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Salman Khan was convicted for the black buck shooting in Kankani village near Jodhpur on the night of October 1, 1998, during the shooting of Sooraj Barjatya’s Hum Saath Saath Hain. The actor was sentenced to five years of imprisonment.
After spending two nights in jail, the 53-year-old actor was granted a bail by the court. The court, however, had said that the actor would need its permission if he wants to travel abroad while out on bail.
Recommended for you
- 'There is no more room for this scum in Italy': Police arrest new head of Sicilian mafia just before he was due to be anointed as the Cosa Nostra's 'boss of bosses'
- From narcotics to killing Hindus: Why the death of Happy PhD is a major relief
- Troops foil Boko Haram attempt to bomb & kill hundreds of IDPs in Borno
- Troops foil Boko Haram attempt to kill IDPs in Borno
- Top Khalistani leader ‘Happy PhD’ may have been killed near Lahore: Officials
- Top Khalistani leader ‘Happy PhD’ killed near Lahore: Officials
- Trainee nurse, 32, felt ‘exposed’ after skirt blew up as she was arrested for tailgating while twice drink-drive limit
- Padma row: Adnan Sami slams Opposition for attacking his merit, asks them to refrain from commenting on his relationship with father
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
- ‘Assassins’: Film Review
- Student punished with 450 sit-ups for not completing homework; teacher booked
- Terror Strikes London: 7 Dead, 48 Injured After 3 Men Plow into Crowd Then Attack with Knives
- Today in history, January 31: Willem Jansz lands on Australian coast
- ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, others react as Obasanjo bombs Buhari again
- Narendra Modi: the divisive manipulator who charmed the world
- 2019 nCov in India: Second positive case of coronavirus reported in Kerala, patient closely monitore
- Trudeau defies Saudi Arabia and says Canada will stand up for human rights
- Gang-rapist who took part in infamous Delhi bus sex attack and murder says HE has been 'repeatedly sexually abused' while in prison awaiting his execution
- How does MI5 track terror suspects and what is a 'subject of interest'?
- Lawyer says heroic police officer should be disciplined for saving his life with a Taser during vicious machete attack as maniac is jailed for 16 years
Bid to kill Salman Khan foiled, gangster arrested in Hyderabad have 567 words, post on pragativadi.com at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.