The Anti-Terorism Court (ATC) on Wednesday delayed the verdict to declare accused Rao Anwar’s house a sub-jail in the Naqeebullah Mehsud’s extrajudicial murder case.
Former SSP Malir Rao Anwar with his team killed Naqeebullah Mehsud, a 27-year-old native of Waziristan, in a ‘fake encounter’ accusing Naqeebullah and three others of terrorism.
In today’s hearing former SSP Malir Rao Anwar along with other accused persons appeared before the court for the in-camera hearing.
The court also deferred the verdict on declaring Anwar as a B-class prisoner in the court.
The hearing was then adjourned till June 9.
- Why the Laci Peterson Murder Case Has Been Unable to Rest Despite Scott Peterson's Conviction - E! Online
- The Death of Caylee Anthony: Untangling the Case That Ended in Casey Anthony Being Found Not Guilty - E! Online
- The Disturbing Twists Revealed in The Killing of Jessica Chambers—and Why the Case Still Captivates - E! Online
- Justice Department Executes Man for Murder Committed When He Was 18
- Sentencing Delayed in Mollie Tibbetts Case After Bombshell New Info Emerges
- The Chilling Details of the Murder of Ashley Ellerin and the "Hollywood Ripper" Trial - E! Online
- Inmate who ‘confessed to Mollie Tibbetts’s killing’ is revealed as it’s claimed prosecutors knew BEFORE verdict
- Mollie Tibbetts’ murderer has sentencing DELAYED as witnesses claim they ‘heard real killer confess’
- Can You Prove Your Innocence Without DNA?
- What is Stephen Lawrence Day and when does it fall?
- What It Takes to Be a Trial Lawyer If You’re Not a Man
- Rebecca Zahau's Final Days: A Tragic Accident, Conspiracy Theories and a Family That Insists Her Death Wasn't a Suicide - E! Online
- The lynching of James Byrd Jr.—After two decades on death row, his remorseless killer faces execution
- The Civil War Isn’t Over
- No 10 rejects EU's £40bn Brexit divorce bill
- Prosecutor calls request for new trial by Mollie Tibbetts killer a 'fishing expedition'
- Vulnerable Inmates Left in Prison as Covid Rages
- Where is Susan Powell? Her disappearance, young sons' horrific death haunts family
- Bilibid returnees die in Duterte administration blunders
- The Cruel and Unusual Execution of Clayton Lockett
ATC delays verdict declaring Anwar's house a sub-jail in Naqeebullah murder case have 341 words, post on nation.com.pk at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.