AMY NOW HOLDS PATENT IN CANADA, US, CHINA AND SOUTH AFRICA SURREY, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, June 6, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Larry W. Reaugh, Chief Executive Officer of American Manganese Inc. (“American Manganese” or the “Company”), (TSX.V: AMY; OTC.US: AMYZF; FSE: 2AM), reports that the Company has received Patent No. 2,808,627 from the Canadian Patent Office for the Company’s manganese recovery process, for which the Company already holds patents in the USA, China and South Africa. The Canadian patent was applied for on August 16, 2011. The invention is a technical break-through which enables the recovery of manganese from a low-grade resource using significantly less energy and environmental impact than conventional processing methods. Kemetco Research Inc. successfully demonstrated the process can compete with other electrolytic manganese metal (EMM) and electrolytic manganese dioxide (EMD) producers in the lower percentile of costs for producers anywhere in the world and has been a valued partner in adapting the Company’s manganese recovery process to recover nearly 100% of the cathode materials from lithium-ion batteries. The patent describes key details of how manganese can be recovered from a low-grade resource with the following key advantages: • Low energy requirement. • Low water use. • Robust process… Read full this story
- Flights of fantasy: Researchers bring eight unrealised flying car designs from historical patents to life in celebration of our drive for the skies
- 'My kids are US citizens. This is not okay': Iranian-Americans held on the US-Canada border over the weekend speak out despite CBP DENYING the citizens were detained in the midst of rising tensions with Tehran
- Apple asks patent troll Lodsys to leave iOS developers alone
- US border officials say Iran nationals could face additional checks at crossings because they are from an 'adversary' after Washington's Iranian-American LT Governor said his friends were being detained
- Iranian Americans describe ordeal of detention at U.S.-Canada border
- Boris Johnson says doomed Ukrainian airliner WAS accidentally shot down by Iranian missile after receiving intelligence report
- Donald Trump says Iran 'appears to be standing down' but vows to hit the regime with 'punishing sanctions' after damp squib revenge rocket attack fails to draw American blood
- Hong Kong parents eye Singapore schools as protests linger
- Did Obama’s Decision to Nix the Keystone XL Pipeline Help Save the World?
- In the Grand Canyon, uranium mining threatens a tribe's survival
AMERICAN MANGANESE RECEIVES CANADIAN PATENT FOR MANGANESE EXTRACTION PROCESS have 378 words, post on world.einnews.com at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.