caption Leonardo DiCaprio and Quentin Tarantino. source Isaac Brekken/Getty Images Quentin Tarantino announced earlier this year that Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio would be starring in his upcoming ninth film, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” which partly involves the Manson Family murders. Last month, Tarantino and DiCaprio teased a few details about the film at the Las Vegas industry event CinemaCon, and Margot Robbie confirmed to IndieWire that she was playing the role of actor Sharon Tate in the film. Since then, a strong supporting cast has steadily filled in. A source close to the production told IndieWire this week that Damian Lewis, Dakota Fanning, and Emile Hirsch will be joining the film. Pitt worked with Tarantino on 2009’s “Inglorious Basterds,” and DiCaprio appeared in 2013’s “Django Unchained.” Longtime Tarantino collaborators Tim Roth and Michael Madsen are also appearing in the film. “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” is set for release August 9, 2019. Here’s everything we know about Tarantino’s upcoming ninth film: The film takes place in “Los Angeles in 1969, at the height of hippy Hollywood.” caption Brad Pitt and Quentin Tarantino. source Getty Images Tarantino described “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” in a statement… Read full this story
- Quentin Tarantino reveals how 'shy' Brad Pitt nailed his shirtless scene
- Quentin Tarantino reveals behind the scenes details of Brad Pitt’s shirtless OUATIH scene
- Will Smith and Margot Robbie discuss new heist film Focus
- Tiger King’s Joe Exotic wants Brad Pitt OR David Spade to play him in movie, director claims
- Quentin Tarantino says Brad Pitt improvised shirtless scene in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: ‘Let the master do his job’
- Things you’ve missed in Quentin Tarantino’s cult movies
- Quentin Tarantino hints that he might be working on a novelization of his Oscar-winning hit Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Brad Pitt had the idea to take off both shirts at once for iconic Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood scene says Quentin Tarantino but in real life the star is 'shy'
- What Quentin Tarantino's New Movie Is Really About
- Tiger King Joe Exotic wants Brad Pitt or David Spade to play him in movie adaptation of his life
All the details of Quentin Tarantino’s new movie, which stars Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Margot Robbie have 360 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at June 7, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.