Even though there were tons of massive Memorial Day weekend sales, the discounts keep on coming. And with all the one-piece swimsuits, beach bags, and fancy pool slides that are on sale this week comes the reminder that summer is here, even if it doesn’t quite feel like it in New York City. But for that, we also found some rain gear on sale that’ll tide you over until the sunshine hits. T by Alexander Wang Twist Front Tee $136 (was $195, now 30% off) The Line’s big seasonal sale keeps on delivering; this twist-front tee from Alexander Wang is a fun take on the classic baseball shirt. $136 at The Line Buy Cire Trudon Room Spray – Ernesto $133 (was $190, now 30% off) Some rarely-on-sale Cire Trudon room spray for when you want the living room to smell like “a sun-baked blend of leather and tobacco inspired by mid-century Havana.” $133 at The Line Buy Acne Studios Cliff Denim Jacket $273 (was $390, now 30% off) This deep-indigo denim jacket from Acne is perfect for draping over your shoulders on a chilly summer night. $273 at The Line Buy Hunter Women’s Original Light Rubberized Coat $172 (was $245,… Read full this story
- Arden Hills rejects breakup request from county on Rice Creek Commons project
- Chris Ashton to play full-back at Sale despite England wanting him as wing
- How to Write Blog Posts People Actually Want to Read [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Six Things SEC Chair White Wants Directors to Know About How to Avoid Being on the Receiving End of an Enforcement Action
- Trump Jr. Calls Corker's Cult-like Claims Ridiculous
- 'I feel like I'm being punished because I have cancer': Bald bridesmaid says bridezilla friend is insisting she buy a WIG for the wedding, even though she doesn't want one AND can't afford it
- House of Commons speaker John Bercow faces bullying investigations after chiefs vote to re-investigate old claims
- When did Gaia Pope go missing in Swanage and what was her cause of death?
- Who are Paul Elsey, Rosemary Dinch and Nathan Elsey and when were they arrested and released over Gaia Pope’s disappearance?
- Debt-buying industry and lax court review are burying defendants in defaults
46 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Common Projects to Cult Gaia have 357 words, post on nymag.com at June 1, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.