MEGHAN Markle’s dad has labelled reports he begged his daughter for cash as “bulls***”. Thomas Markle Sr, 73, insisted he had not even spoken to the new Duchess of Sussex about money – and that he had a decent retirement fund to keep him going. It had been previously claimed that the dad, who lives in Mexico, had asked his daughter twice for money ahead of her wedding to Prince Harry. But speaking to TMZ, the former Hollywood lighting director said the rumours were “just plain bulls***”. He added that although he knew Meghan would help him out if he needed it, money had never been a part of their conversations. Thomas Markle missed the royal wedding after undergoing heart surgery – unable to walk his 36-year-old daughter down the aisle at St George’s Chapel at Windsor earlier this month. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle kiss after getting married as world goes wild Thomas Sr is yet to meet his new son-in-law after the romantic ceremony, but is understood to have spoken to the newlyweds on the phone. It comes after his other daughter Samantha Markle claimed she had wired cash to him so he could survive. The dad had scooped… Read full this story
- Thomas Markle blasts Prince Harry for 'insulting' family comment - 'it's bull***t'
- Thomas Markle accuses Royal Family of 'not knowing where to put' Meghan's mum Doria
- Thomas Markle: My Story viewers torn during Meghan Markle's dad's tell all documentary
- Prince William, Kate Middleton snag Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's social media staffer after Sussex Royal ends
- Meghan Markle's dad breaks silence over news daughter and Harry will quit royals
- Diet Prada recalls when Emilia Wickstead claimed Meghan Markle’s £135k Givenchy wedding dress resembled her £7k creation
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s private wedding photos leaked on Instagram after photographer is hacked
- Prince Charles and Camilla 15th Wedding Anniversary: Why Queen Elizabeth II Refused to Attend Her Son's Ceremony
- A-listers party ahead of today's wedding of the year: Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom and Karlie Kloss lead guests at dinner for designer Misha Nonoo and her oil tycoon fiancé in Rome - as Meghan Markle and Prince Harry fly in to attend
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have 'arrived in Rome' to see Misha Nonoo marry oil tycoon Mikey Hess at iconic film studio loved by Fellini - with Katy Perry and Karlie Kloss on the star-studded guest list
Thomas Markle denies begging daughter Meghan for cash in weeks before the Royal Wedding have 394 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.