A HAVEN for influencing fashion trends, Instagram is the place that high-street brands really want to make an impact. And it’s the place trend-lovers go to spy on new releases, campaigns and street-style inspo. But while you may think high-street giants Topshop or Zara would be the favourites amongst Instagram users, it seems that Mango is the store bagging the top spot. Data tool Launchmetrics revealed to Who What Wear that Mango’s influencer associations and social media campaigns have influenced their huge popularity in the past year. Their hashtags #MangoGirls and #MangoCommitted have 26,182 and 1,493 posts respectively, and the brand itself has 7.9 million followers. That’s 6 million more than high street rival River Island, and 6.1 million more than New Look. If you don’t already follow Mango on Instagram, what are you waiting for? Check Out More Fashion & Beautysilly jean Trendy trousers that feature more flesh than fabric are this season’s hottest look…. but are you brave enough to try it? Wedding Belle Bride-to-be with ‘disgusting’ teeth turns to Body Fixers because she’s scared to smile on big day CAME OUT OF NO-HAIR Woman used ‘worst wax strips in the world’ to tidy her bikini line … this will… Read full this story
- Best Next voucher codes and sale deals to help you save on shopping from the popular high street store
- Another High Street store announces closure
- Boots discount code deals: High street store launches huge baby event - and all the essentials are included
- High street stores launch sales ‘bigger than Black Friday’ to trigger Christmas spending splurge
- Pia closes on Marlborough High Street
- Rising sales at Next 'show high street isn't dying'
- 'Bank robbery in broad daylight': Man has £500 taken in cash machine scam in Penge High Street
- A new Subway is coming to Orpington High Street and they want 'sandwich artists'
- Primark shoppers are obsessing over the high street shop’s new Disney flip flops and sliders – from only £2
- Co-op boss: Shoppers are going back to the future and giving hope to our high streets
This is officially the most popular high street store on Instagram… and it might surprise you have 334 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.