Harvard University graduate Jared Kushner didn’t contribute to a recent alumni anniversary report from his alma mater — but his former classmates made sure he wasn’t forgotten. Kushner, President Donald Trump‘s son-in-law and senior adviser, was slammed by several former classmates in Harvard’s class of 2003 15th anniversary report, according to Ben Wikler, a political campaigner and former classmate of Kushner’s who posted excerpts from the report on Twitter. According to Wikler’s Twitter posts, one student who says she’s the granddaughter of “Holocaust-fleeing German immigrants” condemned the state of American politics under the Trump administration. “Mostly, I feel low-grade, constant horror as I watch attacks on refugees, minorities, my most at-risk patients, women’s rights, and the environment, and new threats of of nuclear war,” she reportedly said. Image zoom Jared Kushner Jared Kushner, senior White House adviser, attends a meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump, not pictured, with House and Senate leadership in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Tuesday, June 6, 2017. Trump is bringing lawmakers to the White House in hopes of kick-starting his legislative agenda while Washington focuses on the latest twists and turns in the Russia investigation. Photographer: Olivier Douliery/Pool… Read full this story
- Jared Kushner Tells Interns That the Trump Campaign Was Far Too Stupid to Collude With Russia
- President Trump Jokes He ‘Could Have Had’ Tom Brady As Son-In-Law
- Business Genius Jared Kushner Reportedly Tried and Failed to Sell His Paper to Trump Haters
- Jared Kushner Caught Again Failing to Disclose Conflicting Financial Interests
- Why Did Jared Kushner Download an Encrypted, Disappearing Message App?
- Jared Kushner to Meet With Congressional Committee, and Either He’s a Liar or Really Incompetent
- Let's Help Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner Find the Perfect Home in Washington, D.C.
- Jared Kushner Is a Very Cool Guy
- Immigration Is Bad, Unless You’re Investing in Jared Kushner’s Family Business
- Horrifying Article Exposes Jared Kushner as a Cruel Slumlord
'Shame on You, Jared Kushner': Former Harvard Classmates Trash President Trump’s Son-In-Law have 327 words, post on people.com at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.