The eagerly-awaited royal wedding is almost here as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle prepare to tie the knot on Saturday. But where is the ceremony? What time does it start? And what are the couple’s plans after the service? Advertisement Here, we look at the full schedule for the couple’s upcoming nuptials. 6am Roads closures near Windsor Castle will be enforced. Some routes will be shut from 10pm the previous night. 9am A total of 2,640 members of the public who have been invited inside the castle grounds for the wedding will begin to arrive. 9.30am-11.30am Wedding guests will arrive by coach at the castle’s Round Tower and walk into St George’s Chapel through the south door and take their seats. 11.20am Members of the Royal Family will begin to arrive and enter the chapel via the Galilee Porch, with some on foot and others arriving by car. Harry and his brother, the Duke of Cambridge, who is best man, will most likely arrive at the chapel by foot and enter via the west steps. Kensington Palace said the brothers will acknowledge people gathered in the castle precincts before entering the church. Following protocol, the Queen will be the last… Read full this story
- Celebrity Weddings 2018: Stars who said 'I do' this year
- Meghan Markle movies and TV shows – from Suits to Anti-Social here’s who Prince Harry’s wife has played on screen
- Queen does her own make-up 364 days a year and only hires a professional when she records her Christmas Day message, royal dresser Angela Kelly reveals
- 'Hamilton' star's 'Blindspotting' reinvents buddy films in thrilling ride
- River cruising: American Duchess paddle wheeler departs from old-fashioned steamboat decor
Royal wedding 2018: Full schedule of Harry and Meghan's big day have 279 words, post on news.sky.com at May 20, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.